• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

Well after years of searching (On a limited budget... ), I have finally completed my All Select run. Yeah, I know there's a 11 but no Cap, so it's off my list for now. Though my OCD might get the better of me in the future. I would be curious to know if anyone else has the run slabbed. Based on what I've seen there has to be 10 or less slabbed runs. For those that are interested. 3 and 10 were very difficult for me. (Both bought on the boards.) 4 was torture as I had all but that one for years. That one I purchased on the boards last week. (Shout out to DrBanner) Just to show the power of this place, this entire run, except 5, was purchased from the sales forums right here.

AS_zpsm4ywqwhg.jpg

Well after years of searching (On a limited budget... ), I have finally completed my All Select run. Yeah, I know there's a 11 but no Cap, so it's off my list for now. Though my OCD might get the better of me in the future. I would be curious to know if anyone else has the run slabbed. Based on what I've seen there has to be 10 or less slabbed runs. For those that are interested. 3 and 10 were very difficult for me. (Both bought on the boards.) 4 was torture as I had all but that one for years. That one I purchased on the boards last week. (Shout out to DrBanner) Just to show the power of this place, this entire run, except 5, was purchased from the sales forums right here.

AS_zpsm4ywqwhg.jpg

A rare accomplishment fer sure! :applause: I still say you need the #11 though. What's a little more money for a beautiful blonde? :baiting:

Anyone else have a full run of All Select?

AS_zpsm4ywqwhg.jpg

Congrats! A great run (thumbs u

AS_zpsm4ywqwhg.jpg

Congrats! A great run (thumbs u

+1, nice run to finish :applause:

AS_zpsm4ywqwhg.jpg

Love It!

Great book!

Also, America's Best #7 and #8

Catman #19 and #20

Marvel Mystery #63 and #64

Miss Fury #3 and #4

National #38 and #39

Spy Smasher #9 and #10

Supersnipe #8 and #9

Thrilling #44 and #45

I saw this list and thought, "no way someone knew this off the top of his head". Then I saw who posted it and checked myself!

Great All Select set!! They look so cool together! What's next? All winners?

I like All Winners and love some of the covers, but the run is a little longer than I like. I think if cash reserves ever recover it will be USA.

Great choice!! I have 5 of the 9 USA run of the Cap vs axis covers.(6-14) Some USA's are stupidly hard to find. But you'd be used to it from the All Select run.

Great All Select set!! They look so cool together! What's next? All winners?

I like All Winners and love some of the covers, but the run is a little longer than I like. I think if cash reserves ever recover it will be USA.

Great choice!! I have 5 of the 9 USA run of the Cap vs axis covers.(6-14) Some USA's are stupidly hard to find. But you'd be used to it from the All Select run.

USA may actually be the toughest of the bunch. I figure I have from now until I die. lol

seldom seen timely here.

mitzi10.jpg

Nice. I threw in a bid on that one but lost track of its closing.

That guy seems to undergrade his books, judging from the scans.

seldom seen timely here.

mitzi10.jpg

Nice. I threw in a bid on that one but lost track of its closing.

That guy seems to undergrade his books, judging from the scans.

Wow, nice! I've never seen that one. I don't think so, anyway. hm