• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

Friday, Kurtis twitter feed went on a long walk down his comic memory lane, and mentioned Roc more than a few times. The news of his return doesn't surprise me all. While I am all for him returning to the title, let's see how the female fans react to the news. :popcorn:

People's private lives should be precisely that: private. Nobody REALLY knows the circumstances and to be honest, the system is a bit geared towards believing the female side of any story automatically and without proof.

I didn't mind Fowler, but Roc......well he ROCKS!!!! Better lock down your 9.8 copies of #1 again...looks like this series is due for a speculation resurrection.

People's private lives should be precisely that: private. Nobody REALLY knows the circumstances and to be honest, the system is a bit geared towards believing the female side of any story automatically and without proof.

I didn't mind Fowler, but Roc......well he ROCKS!!!! Better lock down your 9.8 copies of #1 again...looks like this series is due for a speculation resurrection.

All parties came out with their side of the story, which resulted in charges being dropped.

All parties came out with their side of the story, which resulted in charges being dropped.

I assume you have the transcripts my bong smoking buddy?

domestic assault charges arnt dropped if the abused party asks for them to he dropped.

I can post interviews from both parties, all saying she struck first.

If rat queens is about equality, why was roc taken off the book? To create a safe zone? Isn't that reverse equality?

domestic assault charges arnt dropped if the abused party asks for them to he dropped.

If rat queens is about equality, why was roc taken off the book? To create a safe zone? Isn't that reverse equality?

I'd like to see Roc's broad's interview....post away my stoney compatriot!

I'd like to see Roc's broad's interview....post away my stoney compatriot!

What you all have to realize is that world isn't here anymore. Facts have been replaced by feelings and rumors. You have to do everything and say everything in public using as many obscure words possible not to anger the masses out there in the twitter and fakebook gutters online. If you keep someone on like that some group, some anonymous user with thousands of twitter usernames etc will try to put you in the same category and tear you down.

Yay Interwebs!

Edited by natevegas