• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

I need to go back and re-read 127-now.

why? Provide some spoilers, always kills me how I am 6 issues behind all the time with the trades as I don't like to touch my current books, keep them minty fresh unread.

I need to go back and re-read 127-now.

why? Provide some spoilers, always kills me how I am 6 issues behind all the time with the trades as I don't like to touch my current books, keep them minty fresh unread.

Huh?

I'd like to go back and re-read issue 127 - now because I like the story and I've only read it 22 pages/ month for the last few years?

Is that okay? lol

I'm stupid enough to want to buy it....

I'm behind reading this issue and the one shot digital one. :facepalm:

:idea:

Use 3 of the 60 you ordered to make your own. Better yet, use 4 of those 60 to make a quadruple cover and top that triple one on ebay!!

:baiting:

I'm stupid enough to want to buy it....

I'm behind reading this issue and the one shot digital one. :facepalm:

Resist the urge to waste $, JJ...there're plenty of legit books you can get in place of this!!! :insane:

Yeah you are right...I contacted the dumpster company at image...spoke with the guy in charge of that route.... For a small sum he was going to send me all the miss cuts and misprints...

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.....

I doubt Beta will last long - looking at the cover to #157 it seems Negan and Alpha are getting really cosy.

I'm guessing Beta gets bumped off by Negan, therby proving he's a worthy No 2.

Kirkman introduces new characters on a regular basis -

#92 - Jesus

#100 - Negan

#108 Ezekiel

#127 - Magna and crew

#132 Alpha

#156 - Beta

Some last for a long time, others not for long. I think Beta will be quite short lived.

I think TWD is going to unveil some HUGE changes, with a major character getting bumped, opening the way for a new 50+ issue 'hero' character.

It's time for Rick to die very soon.....