• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help with a possible Bloodshot 0 Error
1 1

26 posts in this topic

I am just asking if anyone has encountered this or maybe that I am possibly mistaken. I have had tons of copies of this book but I found this copy in a collection that I recently bought and I don't recall ever seeing this before.

This copy of Bloodshot #0 has a clear/see through logo and parts of the cover are clear. I pretty sure it is some type of error but any help would be appreciated. I will be off and on today but can provide more if need be. Thanks, Nik

Bloodshot%200%20Error%201%20A_zpsthrkrm2j.jpg

Bloodshot%200%20Error%201%20B_zpsgr0vgiqp.jpg

Never seen one. But ninjak 1 has got similar error. Seen two copies of ninjak. Check recent eBay. I collect this stuff so let me know if you want to deal. Thx

Edited by mattyeo

Never seen one. But ninjak 1 has got similar error. Seen two copies of ninjak. Check recent eBay. I collect this stuff so let me know if you want to deal. Thx

I too remember seeing a Ninjak version similar, but it was many years ago...

As others have said, it's a manufacturing error. The 1993 and 1994 full chromium covers have lots of errors and coloring differences because the process was still new.

Generally speaking, Valiant errors which include a cover price are significantly less valuable than Valiant errors on books without cover prices.

Yeah, they do. I guess that's an oversight really since it kind of looks like it was intentional. That one doesn't have the appearance that something "wrong' happened in production. It is an inconsistency though. I wonder how they would treat the grade if you ask for a blue label...Maybe you should sub it and ask for that just to satisfy this curiosity lol

Do you mean the Bloodshot #0 gold/platinum situation?

That's it brothaman. Those get blue labeled from what I've seen (shrug)