• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

I have a complete set of My Friend Irma, because I was only focusing on Dan DeCarlo Millies, My Friend Irma, Nellie the Nurse, Hedy of Hollywood, Sherry the Showgirl, and Showgirls. I love Steve's Teen Comics #26 and Tony's sweet Matt Baker books.

I found the last My Friend Irma that I needed, while wandering less than a block from my mother's house. Be certain to check for completeness. Many of the paper dolls were cut out of the Millie and My Friend Irma comics.

My collecting gets too myopic, and I certainly missed out on many great books, because I did not know that they existed until I joined these great boards.

Thanks for sharing your great books and happy collecting.

Edited by BitterOldMan

I have a complete set of My Friend Irma, because I was only focusing on Dan DeCarlo Millies, My Friend Irma, Nellie the Nurse, Hedy of Hollywood, Sherry the Showgirl, and Showgirls. I love Steve's Teen Comics #26 and Tony's sweet Matt Baker books.

I found the last My Friend Irma that I needed, while wandering less than a block from my mother's house. Be certain to check for completeness. Many of the paper dolls were cut out of the Millie and My Friend Irma comics.

My collecting gets too myopic, and I certainly missed out on many great books, because I did not know that they existed until I joined these great boards.

Ray, That's a great accomplishment to have assembled those DeCarlo runs. And thanks of the tip on making sure that the paper dolls are intact.

You are de man Ray! Would love to see a group shot. A very hard task. I have slowly been grabbing any copy of Irma and Millie I could find for years. Most in lower grades because that is what presented itself at the time. I've got about 3/4th of both runs and am little by little upgrading the ones I like the best.