• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

s14roller Feedback thread!

34 posts in this topic

I recently completed a deal with Jack and it was a 100% positive experience. Very friendly guy and extremely easy to deal with. He paid super fast as well which is always appreciated.

I would not hesitate to deal with him again and look forward to the opportunity in the future.

Thanks again!

Casey

Jack bought a book from me and it was an extremely smooth transition. Quick payment, great communication, and awesome follow up. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. I'm looking forward to the next deal with Jack. A+++ all the way.

Jerry

Just did a deal with Jack on a major key...perfectly smooth...like a baby's bottom.

The deal...not Jack...although he may be that smooth...I'm not 100% certain. I have not done the appropriate leg work.

Just did a deal with Jack on a major key...perfectly smooth...like a baby's bottom.

The deal...not Jack...although he may be that smooth...I'm not 100% certain. I have not done the appropriate leg work.

lol!!!!! :roflmao:

Couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with! Jack purchased a AMS key from me that needed to be re-holdered because of problems with the recently changed slab. He was extremely patient throughout and I enjoyed our conversations during the check in's.

I hope to stay in contact with Jack beyond just this deal,