• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Is it true that 35 cent variants are more highly sought after than 30 cent variants? If so, why? I began collecting comic books in 1979 but my interest in price variants is recent since finding my first just a few weeks ago. thanks!

35 centers are way more rare than 30 centers generally. There are some pretty rare 30 centers too, but as a general rule the 35's are pretty tough much harder to find across the board.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

lol I've taken to phrasing things like that with the intention of avoiding asinine arguments with some of the tool bags in the modern section.

35 centers are way more rare than 30 centers generally. There are some pretty rare 30 centers too, but as a general rule the 35's are pretty tough much harder to find across the board.

Fixed that for you. (thumbs u

Wow that is quite a haul do you live near one of the test markets? (thumbs u

No, I'm in north jersey and found these at a house sale. The owner told me his son collected and moved to Cali many years ago and left them behind in the basement. They are moving to Florida and cleaning house luckily for me.

Wow that is quite a haul do you live near one of the test markets? (thumbs u

No, I'm in north jersey and found these at a house sale. The owner told me his son collected and moved to Cali many years ago and left them behind in the basement. They are moving to Florida and cleaning house luckily for me.

When I married I left all my collectibles at my parents house. My mom sold all of my loose redline hot wheels cars for 25 cents each at a yard sale. I gathered up all of my long boxes on my next visit home!