• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

I actually have grown to like this series about the most next to Flash. Flash is lighthearted and fun, this is more serious but the writing and continuity is about the best among all the TV shows.

I think it would be cool if they used the show to introduce more heroes & villains into the MCU. There have been a few episodes like the Lorelei/Sif crossover, plus the Mister Hyde & Absorbing Man episodes, but I'd like to see more of that. If they want the show to be part of the MCU continuity, they really need to bring more to the table. Don't get me wrong, I like the show, I just feel like they could/should be doing much more with it than they have been. The Inhuman theme is an interesting way to go, but they haven't introduced any significant character aside from Daisy/Quake. The Inhumans movie might not come out for another 5+ years, so why don't they just start introducing a few characters like Medusa & Gorgon to really get the ball rolling. (shrug)

Edited by chezmtghut

I think it would be cool if they used the show to introduce more heroes & villains into the MCU. There have been a few episodes like the Lorelei/Sif crossover, plus the Mister Hyde & Absorbing Man episodes, but I'd like to see more of that. If they want the show to be part of the MCU continuity, they really need to bring more to the table. Don't get me wrong, I like the show, I just feel like they could/should be doing much more with it than they have been. The Inhuman theme is an interesting way to go, but they haven't introduced any significant character aside from Daisy/Quake. The Inhumans movie might not come out for another 5+ years, so why don't they just start introducing a few characters like Medusa & Gorgon to really get the ball rolling. (shrug)

I finally caught up, was a month behind. The last 3 episodes have been really good -- lots of drama, tension, etc. Good stuff. Looking forward to the final 2 episodes.

I totally agree that MAOS has wasted a lot of time with the Inhumans when they could have created several subplots to get other MCU characters in there.

Nobody. Since Daisy is obviously there too (it's from her POV and we saw from the previous flash that she was shown, that the scene she sees is from her POV), but since they know it's going to happen, there'll be a 2nd ship up there to act as the backup to Daisy's ship & swoop in to save them. And since we don't see them actually die, just some fire stuff starting, then there's still a chance of them being saved.

And I don't plan to speculate on who the 2nd person is on her ship.

I hate that they've foreshadowed Mack though with YoYo giving him the crucifix.

Nobody. Since Daisy is obviously there too (it's from her POV and we saw from the previous flash that she was shown, that the scene she sees is from her POV), but since they know it's going to happen, there'll be a 2nd ship up there to act as the backup to Daisy's ship & swoop in to save them. And since we don't see them actually die, just some fire stuff starting, then there's still a chance of them being saved.

And I don't plan to speculate on who the 2nd person is on her ship.

I hate that they've foreshadowed Mack though with YoYo giving him the crucifix.

Given that they're explicitly promo-ing "Who Will Die?" in both the TV ads and even an ASM #121-homage cover, someone is definitely going to die, unless they want a huge fan backlash. Not that fans are hoping that someone dies, but you don't mess with people like that and get away with it, not in the era of instant social media backlash.

I voted for Lincoln. He doesn't have an immune system anymore and is a lame character anyway.