• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

The last couple of people have really knocked it out of the park. That was great Senormac! :applause:

Great job Senormac, Travel on Kraven! :applause:

Thx brothers !! Here still sits the Kraven box....waiting for Designer Toast to get. Where is he ?? :baiting:

IMG_20160504_180835932_zpsqawonvce.jpg

Edited by Senormac

I found Kraven's weapons that I ordered for him a while back. I will ship them to Designer Toast as well. Have you guys been filling out the scrapbook? :)

I found Kraven's weapons that I ordered for him a while back. I will ship them to Designer Toast as well. Have you guys been filling out the scrapbook? :)

Scturo did..... Azkaban did.... and I did.....

that is gonna be the coolest thing when you get Kraven back. Course I couldn't put in pics of ALL Kravens adventures here..... I only put in 3 pics. You'll have to rely on memory or the thread for the rest lol

Hopefully he will keep going and he only comes back for visits! He likes the travel life and not being tied down.

IMG_20160429_134709436_HDR_zpslfvammfi.jpg

Here's an unused pic of Kraven here in Springfield to hold everyone over till DesignerToast gets things rolling. :grin:

Looks like Kraven claimed his ride from some poor sap.

Looks like Kraven claimed his ride from some poor sap.

Wha....??!! Just a shot of Kraven out front of one of the lower income housing areas of town here in Springfield......

Edited by Senormac

aa%20or%20kraven%20Designertoast%20to%20pick%20up_zpssftkgfos.jpg

toast has gone MIA.....

and Kraven is getting bored....

that is, he was.....

until Mr. Ocho came calling.

What happened ??

Check out the AA:MMA thread :grin::foryou:

Senormac has been waiting over a month for the next person on the list to respond to take Kraven. He typed me and offered to send him back home but I dont want to do that if there are others out there that would enjoy him. I would really like him to go to Canada if anyone is up for it. Its up to you guys!

:cry: I was way busy the last few weeks. If Kraven hasn't shipped out yet, I'd love to get him. I've got a wedding coming up, the Olympic Trials, and more that Kraven would have a blast at

Senormac has been waiting over a month for the next person on the list to respond to take Kraven. He typed me and offered to send him back home but I dont want to do that if there are others out there that would enjoy him. I would really like him to go to Canada if anyone is up for it. Its up to you guys!

I've got a lot of spare time. I could totally entertain him for a week or so :)

Kraven the Hunter needs to come to the Baltimore Comic Con and go to the Harvey Awards September 2-4.

Kraven the Hunter needs to come to the Baltimore Comic Con and go to the Harvey Awards September 2-4.

I can make sure he gets there 1st class ;)