• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Showcase Collecting Thread
5 5

944 posts in this topic

Not to rub it in but she was also responsible for this beauty for this past Christmas, among a few others. :cloud9: I believe I had posted it in another thread recently but since this is a thread dedicated to Showcase, I don't see the harm in posting it here.

Showcase%2030%20CGC%209.4%20OWW%20Bethlehem_zpsziwx9ige.jpg

UUMMM...does She have any sisters?? :wishluck:

Both those books are beauties... (thumbs u

I thought I'd bump this thread back to the front page, by posting that I declined a nice offer through Heritage today on my 9.0 issue 6.

I don't think it was a boardie, since they would probably just pm me an offer.

I thought I'd bump this thread back to the front page, by posting that I declined a nice offer through Heritage today on my 9.0 issue 6.

I don't think it was a boardie, since they would probably just pm me an offer.

That would be a very, very, very difficult book to replace......... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I finally got my hands on a book I've wanted for a long time. One of my favorite DC characters, Adam Strange...

Showcase%2017%205.0_zpsxfcfamah.jpg

Don't you think it fits nicely with my original owner #18?!

Showcase%2018%205.0_zps07mqc6rj.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm elated to have them. Adam Strange is an under-appreciated character (at least in my book), so I'm hoping DC will do something creative with him again one day.

I finally got my hands on a book I've wanted for a long time. One of my favorite DC characters, Adam Strange...

Showcase%2017%205.0_zpsxfcfamah.jpg

Don't you think it fits nicely with my original owner #18?!

Showcase%2018%205.0_zps07mqc6rj.jpg

Good looking books Croc

You almost never see this book in this shape. Most of the ones for sale are rags. This is the best early Showcase cover in my opinion, with the possible exception of Showcase 3.

Showcase guys want it.

Challengers guys want it.

Octopus guys want it.

Seems like a monster to me! :shrug: