• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 27 club
5 5

369 posts in this topic

11966832644_bd04970385_b.jpg

I wanted to make sure I joined this club. The other TTA keys are nice to have too.

Agreed - all of the TTA27's are worthless without a TTA35 :) Although I would admittedly trade my TTA35 for a TTA27 :)

This TTA 27 CGC 9.4 sold this evening on ComicLink for 205 500$. The same exact copy last sold in 2013 for 200 000$.

Link:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dtales%2Bto%2Bastonish%2B27%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1151262&id=1151262

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

This book cannot get enough love, far as I'm concerned! 10-cent hero Marvels...hmm, lessee...there's FF1 and 2 and...this!

Quite arguably the toughest Marvel key to find (maaaaaybe Hulk #1, but if the Watcher showed up and said guess which has fewer copies in existence, I'd have to go with TTA #27.)

Plus, its part of my favorite unrecognized subset of SA keys to attempt to amass: The Lee/Kirby effort to establish plainclothes ordinary-looking heroes to go with their "real world" problems: I define this subset as the Amazing Adventures issues with Dr. Droom, FF #1 & 2, TTA #27, Two-Gun Kid #60, the first couple of Strange Tales Torch stories..am I missing anything? You can lump in the Kirby Challengers of the Unknown if you're ambitious.

If I ever figure out how to get photobucket and phone to talk nicey-nicey, I'll post my membership ticket.