• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,380 posts in this topic

This is kind of pedestrian compared to the recent postings.... but I always had a soft spot for some of the second tier titles.... and this cover has always been a fave.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN2729.jpg

I like it Jim! Nice one.

This is kind of pedestrian compared to the recent postings.... but I always had a soft spot for some of the second tier titles.... and this cover has always been a fave.... GOD BLESS...

DSCN2729.jpg

I like it Jim! Nice one.

DSCN2729.jpg

Nice Yeller cover with the Seven Soldiers of Victory!! I'd call that a ^^ anytime!!

Finally got a copy of Jungle Comics #78.

9eb366a21cd364d3917cc0c7b0785ebc5e31d907.jpeg

One of my favorite covers in the run.

Looks like a really nice copy.

These S&K Harvey comics don't generate much excitement these days, but I thought this promotional variant is interesting. This seems to be the only graded copy.

a9d3ef6f-a38f-4815-8cc9-9c1e0dab42d1_zpsihgrab7l.jpg

These S&K Harvey comics don't generate much excitement these days, but I thought this promotional variant is interesting. This seems to be the only graded copy.

Interesting. I've never seen that before.

Saw it, don't remember where though, and was excited. I love this particular copy. Congrats! you deep pocketed collector you!