• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

Anyone else blown away by the Comic Link sale of a 9.6 WP last night?

Sold for $8700.00 :o

I am.

I will admit that I really like this book. It has a cool cover and Moon Knight was an entertaining character that reminded us of what Batman should have been (I'm talking about the version of Batman back in the late '70s and early '80s). I had a hi-grade copy back in the day and was hoping to one day get another one.

That said, NO WAY in hell would I ever pay that much for it. Sorry to the hardcore MK fans, but I just don't see appeal here. MK is essentially a failed character whose never been able hold onto a series by himself. If it took turning him into a schizophrenic nutjob just to make things interesting, that should tell you something.

Why are there now like twelve WWBN#32 & Moon Knight appreciation threads?

You're right there should be more!! lol

Must have something to do with the Netflix rumor-turn-announcement..And to think I haggled and passed on a WWBN32 9.4 OWC 2 years ago listed at $595 :facepalm:

Must have something to do with the Netflix rumor-turn-announcement.

Announcement? There hasn't been anything like that lately... the ages old Netflix rumor got resurfaced a few weeks ago, but that still 100% rumor afaik...

Announcement? There hasn't been anything like that lately... the ages old Netflix rumor got resurfaced a few weeks ago, but that still 100% rumor afaik...

No you're right no announcement, but with 3 independent sources talking about a Netflix series in the works (not including Latino-review which is good enough for me) it's just a matter of when not if :wishluck:

No you're right no announcement, but with 3 independent sources talking about a Netflix series in the works (not including Latino-review which is good enough for me) it's just a matter of when not if :wishluck:

We'll, like I said.. those same sources (including Latino Review) have been pushing this rumor for about 3-4 years now. I suspect they are just trying to will something to happen that likely isn't.

Here's 2013.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2013/10/15/report-marvel-studios-preparing-a-whole-slew-of-new-tv-series

Edited by sl4ppy