• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
81 81

26,860 posts in this topic

I'm a little perplexed. One of my recent submissions converted to "Shipped/Safe" on Apr. 11. No package shows up over the course of the next two weeks. I get an email that the package has shipped Apr. 25, two weeks after it converted to shipped. What gives? Has anyone else noticed this happening?

It happens from time to time due to shipping backup. Don't assume it's in the mail until you receive a tracking number package. (thumbs u [/quote]

lol, you got that right!

Was just told my 3/10 submission will not ship for another 2-3 weeks.. So we are almost at 3 months for moderns again.

Prescreen or no prescreen?

pressed or not pressed

Orange or Tomato

Was just told my 3/10 submission will not ship for another 2-3 weeks.. So we are almost at 3 months for moderns again.

Prescreen or no prescreen?

pressed or not pressed

Orange or Tomato

which bathroom should they use?

Same date/ tier for me, same sad story

same date for me--just hit graded???

Mft

Received 4-5-16

Verified 4-6-16

Hoping for 11 day turn around

Been sitting at graded for 9 business days, was hoping to have these back . But stuck like everyone else

Shipped today running almost a month now

On my 14 book submission (called and got grades)

10 - 9.8 white

2- 9.6 white

1- 9.4 white

1- 9.0 white?????

So 10 books went well, (2) 9.6 (im sure I was trying to squeeze them through), 1 9.4 (missed something), 1 9.0????? I don't know what happened here, def need notes on it.