• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

So many incredible covers in this thread. One of my favorites and the only LB cover I have thus far:

Catman%2031%20CGC_zpszaginuxd.jpg

If you were going to pick only one book to own by Cole, this might be it!

So many incredible covers in this thread. One of my favorites and the only LB cover I have thus far:

It's definitely up there. Not just as a great Cole cover, but as a great GA cover by anyone, imo.

It's definitely up there. Not just as a great Cole cover, but as a great GA cover by anyone, imo.

Great book! Congrats. :applause:

I was loading one of these to the auction today and had to stop and admire. I just love that book.

I was loading one of these to the auction today and had to stop and admire. I just love that book.

Which auction?

Which auction?

CL May.

Incredible cover, another one of my faves too! :cloud9:

I'm partial to that cover myself! I've posted these before, but I'm not sure whether I ever posted them in this thread. I'd like to get my hands on a nice #28, but word on the street is that someone's hoarding those.

Catman30Aresz.jpg

Catman31A.jpg

Sweet - do any of them have glasses? The Pidgy may be a Gerber no-show, or at least high on the scale. I've got 2 copies of the UNSANE book, neither perfect but one with a better spine than another. Here's one of 'em:

2mws8pi.jpg

As for other odd ones, I think this fits the bill....

2961vtt.jpg