• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,436 posts in this topic

The only thing bad about spidey 1 is that there is this little book called AF15 that always semms to steal its thunder.

Personally though I love it and its one of my favorite all-time covers(much cooler than AF15).

That 9.2 is a true dream copy. I'm quite sure I will only ever own one in my dreams!!

The only thing bad about spidey 1 is that there is this little book called AF15 that always semms to steal its thunder.

Personally though I love it and its one of my favorite all-time covers(much cooler than AF15).

That 9.2 is a true dream copy. I'm quite sure I will only ever own one in my dreams!!

It's great to hear of someone else who loves te ASM 1 cover. Just something about it that I've always loved....maybe the way the title is kind of hung on the cover at an angle....I don't know. I hear (read) a lot of people run the cover down a little bit, but to me, it's aces.

Newest addition. :cloud9: Next on the list is a 7.0 #20!

gDLlJhZh.jpg

I'm really liking this one..... I was thinking of hitting the BIN, but thought you might show up....... I've been a ASM fan since the 60's and never owned a 2 until just a couple of years ago. Pretty copy you have there...... These first two Spideys with 2 stories per are kind of neat..... It was obvious Ditko was eally into the strip back in the day. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

gDLlJhZh.jpg

I'm really liking this one..... I was thinking of hitting the BIN, but thought you might show up....... I've been a ASM fan since the 60's and never owned a 2 until just a couple of years ago. Pretty copy you have there...... These first two Spideys with 2 stories per are kind of neat..... It was obvious Ditko was eally into the strip back in the day. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thank you for not hitting the BIN. :foryou: I'm very happy to finally have a solid copy in my box. All of the early Spidey stories are my favorite. Can't get much better than Ditko's Spider-Man. :cloud9:

gDLlJhZh.jpg

Very nice 5.0!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Definitely! Really clean image on the FC and the colors look pretty bright too. Very nice! :applause:

gDLlJhZh.jpg

Really great book Al! :applause:

Thanks, Jared and everyone else! :grin:

Can't wait to finish my Ditko run!

The Ditko books are just the greatest things ever! I recently added a copy of #9 in CGC 6.0. I have a long way to go though for the whole run.

gDLlJhZh.jpg

Really great book Al! :applause:

Thanks, Jared and everyone else! :grin:

Can't wait to finish my Ditko run!

The Ditko books are just the greatest things ever! I recently added a copy of #9 in CGC 6.0. I have a long way to go though for the whole run.

Indeed they are! Congrats on the 6.0 #9. Happen to have any scans? :)