• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

both but 132 seems to be the most desirable at the moment...and grab a few 154 tomorrow

Edited by krighton

138 is the better cover IMO. I'll be getting several 154's in the morning (thumbs u

138 is the better cover IMO. I'll be getting several 154's in the morning (thumbs u

Agree but #132 regular cover NOT the lootcrate. Looking at the numbers, there is roughly a 3 to 1 print ratio difference with the regular cover being the spec winner. I like #138 also and would call it the 1A to #132's 1. Issue #144 seems like a historically important book in making Alpha who she is imo. I'll be reading #154 tonight and I can't wait to see which direction it goes. I still think Negan is going down at some point in the near future. 2c

I got 60 issues on order for 154 :whee:

Not sure why...I don't sell :makepoint:

I'mma laugh when Beta bites it on his second page :roflmao:

J/K - :foryou:

I'll probably buy quite a bit, too ;)

You see...it's OK, I placed the order before the speculation.That's a game others play.

I'm just an overzealous collector.... I can't let you have all the fun :baiting:

I got 60 issues on order for 154 :whee:

Not sure why...I don't sell :makepoint:

I'mma laugh when Beta bites it on his second page :roflmao:

J/K - :foryou:

I'll probably buy quite a bit, too ;)

You see...it's OK, I placed the order before the speculation.That's a game others play.

I'm just an overzealous collector.... I can't let you have all the fun :baiting:

As James turns to his box full of art. He nods and thinks .. It's not worth it. Slowly he walks to the pinball machine, turns it on and hits start.

:banana:

Agree but #132 regular cover NOT the lootcrate. Looking at the numbers, there is roughly a 3 to 1 print ratio difference with the regular cover being the spec winner. I like #138 also and would call it the 1A to #132's 1. Issue #144 seems like a historically important book in making Alpha who she is imo. I'll be reading #154 tonight and I can't wait to see which direction it goes. I still think Negan is going down at some point in the near future. 2c

Wasn't there something like 300,000 copies of the Lootcrate cover? people dropping $75 on slabs must not know, but regardless, I hate the regular cover of 132.

As for Negan going down, we know he's around for at least a few more issues. Rather it be years