• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

It seems like Campbell's work outside of Marvel sometimes gets overlooked.

Here is one of my favorites that isn't a Marvel cover

1ee94ceafaafe91ecc1b839dda582ee2.jpg

Don't think anyone here knows his other work..

But will post mine later..

Oh, I know his other stuff! I will also post once I am able to (moving this month). I do not have any graded stuff, but I do have quite a few of his work.

Oh, I know his other stuff! I will also post once I am able to (moving this month). I do not have any graded stuff, but I do have quite a few of his work.

I'm more partial to this one:

f7227cd4-da55-4e52-a32a-3aa0e3cc2251_zpsnxana8dz.jpg

But I've sold or am selling both.

Haven't received mine yet. For those that ordered the Paris expo exclusive , are they 9.8 candidates?

Yes. Mostly.

Thanks. Good to know.

Got my shipping confirmation today.

I emailed them, they said they are swamped with orders and doing everything to get them out asap.

I ordered on 3/25 so if you ordered after me and got your books, congrats.

I got an email today... no idea what the hell it says since its in French... but at least they haven't forgotten about me...

I emailed them, they said they are swamped with orders and doing everything to get them out asap.

I got an email today... no idea what the hell it says since its in French... but at least they haven't forgotten about me...

https://translate.google.com/

Laptop died a few days ago, so I only have my phone to access my email... and it won't implement translate in my gmail... so I've just been drinking a lot of French wine thinking maybe I'll start to understand it...

https://translate.google.com/

Laptop died a few days ago, so I only have my phone to access my email... and it won't implement translate in my gmail... so I've just been drinking a lot of French wine thinking maybe I'll start to understand it...

Haha

drinking-wine-smiley-emoticon.gif

1ee94ceafaafe91ecc1b839dda582ee2.jpg

I have all 4 covers for this set! DF Negative, Larrys comics red sketch, 1:100 sketch (signed by JSC) and this one on its way to CGC after a press!! so far, two 9.8 and 1 9.6. if this one gets 9.8 it will be my lifes mission to ditch the 9.6 for a 9.8!!!

picked this Jungle Girl up this week. Waiting for it to arrive so it can go up on the wall in my office with the other JSC art.

vqK9Agn1_0312142202161_zpstjamodur.jpg

now it's official - I hate you ;)

awesome piece (worship)

picked this Jungle Girl up this week. Waiting for it to arrive so it can go up on the wall in my office with the other JSC art.

Amazing! One of these days, when my wallet allows it, you have to tell me who your dealer is!

Jealous!!

:cloud9: Just when I feel good about a couple Campbell mail calls I've had... you always go and do this... :sorry:

Will you take 784$CND for it :baiting:

Will you take 784$CND for it :baiting:

hm