• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #608 for over $500!
3 3

454 posts in this topic

No, all I am saying that I talked with the seller and his discussions with me just seemed off. I know someone who offered him $3k off eBay a month or so ago off eBay and he wouldn't take it. Forgive me for having a hunch that the sale might be fake.

Oic, yea I've gotten that same feeling from other sellers and just stopped communicating with them.

Jerome

Yes I saw that too. What grade would you say that book was?

-J.

hm

9.2-9.4, a few color breaking spine stresses on the front and a small dog ear on the bottom. Back looks good, some non-color breaking spine stressing.

Yes I saw that too. What grade would you say that book was?

-J.

hm

9.2-9.4, a few color breaking spine stresses on the front and a small dog ear on the bottom. Back looks good, some non-color breaking spine stressing.

Okay yes I was thinking pretty much in the 9.0/9.2 range as well. Green label of course. But even those have been getting near blue label prices in grade of late.

-J.