• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

What a mess.

Director Seth Grahame-Smith has left The Flash. The official explanation: "creative differences."

Sources at WB tell me that this is just one part of what's going on behind the scenes at the DC movieverse. Zack Snyder and Geoff Johns were taken aback at critical and audience reaction to Batman v Superman, I'm told, and WB execs have found themselves at odds with Snyder over his vision for Justice League and the DC movieverse going forward. Of course Justice League was scheduled to start shooting mere days after BvS was released, which meant WB couldn't take any definitive action - like removing Snyder or delaying the movie to make changes - without poisoning the box office for BvS. The result? Lots of fights between Snyder and the WB execs, and lots of pressure from Burbank on Snyder, who is shooting in London.

Man, that pic brings back memories. Played the hell out of Chopper Command, Asteroids, Kaboom, and more.

Remember Megamania

Is that what that one was called? I had this game, but I think it was called something else

I have thespiderman game...

Jeffro,did I not post a pic ages ago?

Was that the one where you climbed the building and Green Goblin was at the top? Loved that one too

That's the one...going to play me some tomorrow...

Jealous. I should get myself a Nintendo and a 2600 one of these days

Sadly, my 2600 and about 40 games went in a tag sale many years ago. I still have my NES. They can pry that from my cold, dead hands

Yeah, I have the NES and original X-box, they were both boxed up but I dug them out a few years ago, I get my 2600 fix from the Atari Anthology for the latter - it has arcade & 2600 version of asteroids.

:cloud9:

Edited by bababooey

I'm a big fan of Pete's wife Trudy. :luhv:

Yeah, me too. :)

check out the Esquire photoshoot

I'd post some gifs but the wife is giving me the stink eye

lol

Did I ever mention that she's my girlfriend? I'll introduce you guys sometime.

2q1i7uc.jpg

why didn't you take a pic standing next to her breathing in her ear?

The wife says "no". :sorry:

Man, that pic brings back memories. Played the hell out of Chopper Command, Asteroids, Kaboom, and more.

Remember Megamania

Is that what that one was called? I had this game, but I think it was called something else

I have thespiderman game...

Jeffro,did I not post a pic ages ago?

Was that the one where you climbed the building and Green Goblin was at the top? Loved that one too

That's the one...going to play me some tomorrow...

Jealous. I should get myself a Nintendo and a 2600 one of these days

Sadly, my 2600 and about 40 games went in a tag sale many years ago. I still have my NES. They can pry that from my cold, dead hands

I almost pulled the trigger on a dirty, smelly NES console with two controllers and hookups for $85 at the Expo. Kinda glad I didn't, I am sure I can get a nicer one for the same price.

Got a line for one without a powercord but everything else and 40 games for $300. Not sure if that's too high or not

The best part of the original nes was the controller

Those things were tough. I remember using a quarter to rub the buttons super fast for some games