• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,111 posts in this topic

Elden Henson on a blank. I will eventually get a D2: Mighty Ducks sketch of him as a bash brother. It'll go well with my Ginny Weasley/Bonnie Wright piece currently in processing, my Famke Janssen piece, and my Will Friedle/Plays With Squirells that I've already posted here.

tNJAIqg.jpg

Celebrity Authentics gets a lot of grief, but they were able to add Michael J. Fox to these books for me and get him to personalize them for my daughters. Plus, CA let me submit the books under my CGC account at no additional charge.

My daughters are huge Back to the Future fans, and when I had the opportunity a few years ago to get autographs from Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson, I looked far and wide for Back to the Future comic books, and this was basically all there was out there. While it would have been nice to have been able to get one of the recent covers signed, still very happy with these!

back_future_special_ss85_zpsuturckdp.jpg

back_future_special_ss90_zpsw5opp3mn.jpg

Celebrity Authentics gets a lot of grief, but they were able to add Michael J. Fox to these books for me and get him to personalize them for my daughters. Plus, CA let me submit the books under my CGC account at no additional charge.

My daughters are huge Back to the Future fans, and when I had the opportunity a few years ago to get autographs from Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thompson, I looked far and wide for Back to the Future comic books, and this was basically all there was out there. While it would have been nice to have been able to get one of the recent covers signed, still very happy with these!

back_future_special_ss85_zpsuturckdp.jpg

back_future_special_ss90_zpsw5opp3mn.jpg

Very cool!

Love that Stardust book, bud!!!

Thanks!

Stardust looks great. How thick is the case?

Did they put it in an extra thick TBP case or is it in the standard case?

Considering the same thing myself next time Charlie is doing a signing.

Thanks!

Nah, it's a regular case (unless all six cases within arm reach of me are big cases). Heads up, he'll be at WW Chicago in August, and I think Tamp Bay Comic Con.

Thanks!

Nah, it's a regular case (unless all six cases within arm reach of me are big cases). Heads up, he'll be at WW Chicago in August, and I think Tamp Bay Comic Con.

My Stardust books are in thick cases (old style). I don't know how those compare to the new style cases.