• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

If the rumors are true about Wonder Man in GOTG than New Avengers Annual V2 #1 & Avengers Annual V4 #1 are going to see a price bump. 1st and 2nd prints have Wonder Man on the cover done by Dell'Otto.

Edited by juggernaut

2 nights ago I had a dream that I found ASM 667 in a Five Below combo pack. Could you imagine if Marvel dumped off hundreds of them like that? WOW haha

So of course I had to hit up a Five below yesterday with no such luck!

However, I got a few packs with Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1 1:100 sketch variants, so I'll take that for $4 a pop

2 nights ago I had a dream that I found ASM 667 in a Five Below combo pack. Could you imagine if Marvel dumped off hundreds of them like that? WOW haha

However, I got a few packs with Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1 1:100 sketch variants, so I'll take that for $4 a pop

We all have dreams about Dell'otto i mean his comic arts. :eek:

Looks like the X-23 dell Otto has gone stale

Got one listed that isn't selling?

3 sales of $1,600+ in the past week. Stale as a saltine.

tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

Two 9.8's sold for $1400 best offer here and here and here's the SS sale for $1500

Still pretty amazing results for a book that's only a few years old....

I know, I know...this is just more propaganda to reinforce the idea that a book on j-dog's dirty dozen list of books selling for over 1500...y'know like all the rest of them do. meh

lol

That one buyer is crazy for this book.....he bought a blue label and an SS copy. lol:juggle:

Got one listed that isn't selling?

3 sales of $1,600+ in the past week. Stale as a saltine.

tumblr_mv6my8MtWt1rqlnsko1_500.gif

Two 9.8's sold for $1400 best offer here and here and here's the SS sale for $1500

Still pretty amazing results for a book that's only a few years old....

I know, I know...this is just more propaganda to reinforce the idea that a book on j-dog's dirty dozen list of books selling for over 1500...y'know like all the rest of them do. meh

lol

That one buyer is crazy for this book.....he bought a blue label and an SS copy. lol:juggle:

Got me. I looks like eBay mobile doesn't denote a "best offer accepted" feature like on a PC.

260a230d-e28c-45af-ab6e-ce8c5b49a8e5_zpsrhgryd0b.jpg

were the sketch variants on the outside of the packs? If not, can you share what comics were on the outside? :wishluck:

were the sketch variants on the outside of the packs? If not, can you share what comics were on the outside? :wishluck:

Yes they were on the outside of the pack, Inhuman Rising was on the other side

thank you for the info. Awesome sauce. I may go over and take a look again, that is a good book for $1 each!

Was there a few days ago. No such luck for me.

I hit up 4 or 5 other shops and nothing, it really is a crapshoot. Some of the other packs I saw when I get the sketch variants had True Believers reprints on the top or bottom, I hadn't seen them in packs before, maybe this one shop puts the books out as soon as they get them in? There's a Five Bleow near e that doesn't put a new case out on the floor until the pile on the sales floor is gone so they don't put new ones out for several months.

I may have to bribe a stockgirl

I hit up 4 or 5 other shops and nothing, it really is a crapshoot. Some of the other packs I saw when I get the sketch variants had True Believers reprints on the top or bottom, I hadn't seen them in packs before, maybe this one shop puts the books out as soon as they get them in? There's a Five Bleow near e that doesn't put a new case out on the floor until the pile on the sales floor is gone so they don't put new ones out for several months.

So from a flipper's/value standpoint is the ASM 4, 1:25 Ramos book the best thing confirmed/known to have ever come out of a 5 below pack?

-J.

Yea, I saw those same TB reprints.

I know now where those unsold $1 reprints go......

So from a flipper's/value standpoint is the ASM 4, 1:25 Ramos book the best thing confirmed/known to have ever come out of a 5 below pack?

-J.

One person found All New Marvel Now Point One #1 1:75 variant in a pack last year, that was good when the Ms Marvel hype was at its peak

Also I got an X-Men 1:50 last year, forget which one but I sold it for $30 raw. It Had magik on the cover I think

Edited by Lonzilla

(shrug) There was a run on every CGC copy that was on ebay last week.....

-J.

lol

The next 'run' will be when people realize two of the three sold to one guy buying both a blue and the yellow SS 9.8 for top market price in one day. :D

wGdM5.gif