• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IRON FIST on Netflix
3 3

331 posts in this topic

I was just on the set of this show and luke cage the other day (aka Kick and Tiara), sets look good so far, i'd love to post the pics I took but I don't want to get into any trouble..lol

I was just on the set of this show and luke cage the other day (aka Kick and Tiara), sets look good so far, i'd love to post the pics I took but I don't want to get into any trouble..lol

chicken-run-smiley-emoticon.gif

:baiting:

MINORITY REPORT's Arleo Dordar Might Have Joined The Cast Of IRON FIST - Could He Be 'Davos'?

IKEFMob.jpg

The MCU Exchange spotted an intriguing Instagram post from actor Arleo Dordar that seems to suggest that he's nabbed a series regular role on Marvel and Netflix's Iron Fist. Though there's no indication of which character he could be playing, he does gel pretty closely with the description that was sent out a while back for Davos, AKA Steel Serpent.

That reads: "25 – 30 yrs old, male, please submit Asian, East Indian, Pacific Islander, etc., handsome, effortlessly-powerful, an intelligent, thoughtful warrior."

90210 Actress Jessica Stroup Joins IRON FIST As 'Joy Meachum'; Tom Pelphrey Will Play Her Brother, 'Ward'

a9HJDpx.png

oining Finn Jones as Danny Rand, Jessica Henwick as Colleen Wing and David Wenham as Harold Meachum in Iron Fist will be Jessica Stroup (90210, The Following, The Hills Have Eyes 2) and Tom Pelphrey (Banshee, Homefront, Blue Bloods) as Danny's childhood acquaintances, Joy and Ward Meachum.

In the comics, Joy believes Iron Fist murdered her father and teams up with her Uncle Ward to take him down. The duo will be siblings in the TV series, however. Here is how they'll factor into the story:

'The children of Harold Meachum (Wenham), Joy and Ward have spent their lives building Rand Enterprises to its current standing in the world, only to have all their work put in jeopardy when Danny returns to claim his birthright. They are childhood acquaintances of Danny Rand’s who now play an important role in Rand Enterprises.'

I'm not familiar with her work. But with Tom Pelphrey, he's been great on Banshee as a former skinhead that becomes a deputy.

I wonder if he is going to look like this for the entire season and finally shave and get his costume in the last episode...

Either that, or with each episode he gets a fresh pare of socks. Otherwise, those things are going to walk off his feet.

:ohnoez:

Carrie-Anne Moss Added to Iron Fist Cast

carrieannmossironfist-154749.png

Carrie-Anne Moss will reprise her role as Jeri Hogarth on Iron Fist, the currently-shooting fourth Netflix and Marvel TV series. It's the last solo series before the four heroes - Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist, all team up on a mini-series called The Defenders.

"Carrie-Anne has fast become a fan-favorite part of our street level saga, and we share our viewers’ excitement in bringing her into Marvel's Iron Fist," Head of Marvel TV Jeph Loeb said in the press release. "As marvel fans know, Hogarth in the comics plays a critical role in the life of Danny Rand, so it seems only fitting that Carrie-Anne join in."

"Danny Rand lives in the highest stratosphere of New York's business society and he's going to need a ruthless lawyer to help him navigate this alien world," added EP and showrunner Scott Buck. "I'm very happy to have the opportunity to bring Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth into Marvel's Iron Fist."

Finn Jones Talks About Playing Marvel's Iron Fist & Game Of Thrones Season Finale

"I just finished filming and I went to an airport and I was sitting in a lounge and I was decompressing and taking it all in, thinking, 'Here we go, new stage of my life,'" he shared. "And I got an email for the audition for Iron Fist. And I’m like, 'Oh, new audition.' And I didn’t think that much about it at the time. But it’s just fun how things click into place. It was a good couple months after that before I secured that role. There was something in the air guiding me along."

And what does Jones think of his starring role in Marvel's Iron Fist?

"I love the character. What really drew me was the character and the story. I really enjoy how he’s a superhero with a real heart but has spiritual elements as well. I think it’s going to be an exciting character to play because there’s this contraction of on one hand he’s from a very wealthy family, he’s a billionaire, on the other hand he’s been in this world of K’un-Lun for a long time where he’s learned kung fu and buddhist philosophy. There’s a contradiction in those elements that’s going to be really fun to play."

D4XupWA.png

Did Finn Jones Tease Lei-Kung on Iron Fist?

Taking to Instagram, Finn Jones (Danny Rand) posted a photo which features a quote from Lei-Kung, Iron Fist’s mentor.

Y5xwPeh.png

In the comics, Lei-Kung accepts Danny as his apprentice once Yu-Ti asks him to watch over the boy. Lei-Kung teaches him martial arts and trains him with weaponry as the elder stands as the weapons master of K’un-Lun. The character debuted back in 1974 in Marvel Premiere #16 alongside others such as Danny, Wendell, and Heather Rand.

However, there are some who believe the cryptic post may signal the appearance of the Steep Serpent on Iron Fist. Known as one of the hero’s primary villains, Steel Serpent is the exiled son of Lei-Kung who covets Danny’s use of the Iron Fist.

:ohnoez: