• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,566 posts in this topic

Just got this pressed. It's the Crippen copy, so it had some "waves". My guy got most of them out, in fact it's on his website. Cheap too, in case you want to save some money, I'll post his info.

teen-age%20romances%2013.jpeg

Just got this pressed. It's the Crippen copy, so it had some "waves". My guy got most of them out, in fact it's on his website. Cheap too, in case you want to save some money, I'll post his info.

Looks stunning!

Looks stunning!

+1; nice looking book.

Wow Diary Secrets 17 is quite high in price. This used to be the price for a very high grade Cinderella 25.

Here is my Diary Secrets 17 I kind of wish I would have kept a list of sources for what I have. I forgot where I got it from. img114.jpg

Looks stunning!

Great copy

Had this one at one time. Kind of wish I'd held on to it but thought it was a bit pricey at the time. I'm wondering how much this one would go for today.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

Edited by JvR11

Had this one at one time. Kind of wish I'd held on to it but thought it was a bit pricey at the time. I'm wondering how much this one would go for today.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

Easily the best of the four copies on the census, so I would say it would go for a lot.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

I know you had a soft spot for this book Joanna. My copy is okay, but a 9.0 would be nice.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

Here's my copy, acquired a few years back from a boardie.

Teen-AgeRomances22front_zpsf82dd51c.jpg

Wow Diary Secrets 17 is quite high in price. This used to be the price for a very high grade Cinderella 25.

Here is my Diary Secrets 17 I kind of wish I would have kept a list of sources for what I have. I forgot where I got it from.

img114.jpg

I recently acquired this raw copy. Apart from the ink, it's very sharp. I realize that's a huge "apart from"! :D

4aa859e1-c197-497c-976d-9b5724683cb8_zpss8xfblxo.jpg

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

I know you had a soft spot for this book Joanna. My copy is okay, but a 9.0 would be nice.

I do have a nice copy and it isn't slabbed so I parted with that one but my copy is mid-range.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

Something about this issue I just love. Great copy!

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

All the girls say that about Ramon.

diary2_zps9717c436.jpg

All the girls say that about Ramon.

Yes, Ramon what a ladies man.