• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

:hi: I bought it. Should be a 9.6/9.8 candidate so actually, SMART. I can now resume chasing the cheap books for the complete hip hop variant collection that I enjoy almost as much as RI Transformers chasing. However, if they do another 1:100 Hip Hop on another book nobody is ordering, I'm selling everything at half cost and quitting for another 20 years. lol

Yeah, a few days ago someone was shocked at the All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant closing at $232 for an 8.0 Copy needing a press.

Well, NM just closed at $307.69, 25 bids. All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant

Hardest to find Hip Hop variant may still have some legs.

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

:hi: I bought it. Should be a 9.6/9.8 candidate so actually, SMART. I can now resume chasing the cheap books for the complete hip hop variant collection that I enjoy almost as much as RI Transformers chasing. However, if they do another 1:100 Hip Hop on another book nobody is ordering, I'm selling everything at half cost and quitting for another 20 years. lol

lol Hey everyone something just sold for a high price, wow - this book has some legs!!!11!!!

Oh yeah, did I fail to mention I bought that? lol

lol Hey everyone something just sold for a high price, wow - this book has some legs!!!11!!!

I tried to get it for cheaper! Someone tried a snipe bid of $305.50 with 1 second left.

So sorry didn't realize buying a tough to get book in high grade wasn't allowed around here. And I was also just keeping the information relative to price/condition In hopes of sharing the correct information on this book....now an 8.0 sold for $230+, and a 3.0 GD/VG at over $115 with time left. 1 $250 BIN OBO on another ever so slightly damaged copy (probably pressable) I would have bought if I didn't just go nab a higher grade copy! I don't own any more copies to pump and dump, but yeah.......S&^T is HOT FIRE SON!

Yeah, a few days ago someone was shocked at the All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant closing at $232 for an 8.0 Copy needing a press.

Well, NM just closed at $307.69, 25 bids. All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

I listed a VG+ copy for $140. It sold in twenty minutes.

I tried to get it for cheaper! Someone tried a snipe bid of $305.50 with 1 second left.

So sorry didn't realize buying a tough to get book in high grade wasn't allowed around here. And I was also just keeping the information relative to price/condition In hopes of sharing the correct information on this book....now an 8.0 sold for $230+, and a 3.0 GD/VG at over $115 with time left. 1 $250 BIN OBO on another ever so slightly damaged copy (probably pressable) I would have bought if I didn't just go nab a higher grade copy! I don't own any more copies to pump and dump, but yeah.......S&^T is HOT FIRE SON!

Apology accepted.

Glad you got a book you wanted...good luck with completing the set.

:gossip: A better way to splash that on the boards would have been "hey guys I won this book and some guy tried to snipe me with one second left but I still won - I won't even tell you what my maximum bid was lol ."

2c

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

Yea, saw that. Dumb.

lol

How about Outcast #2 first print? Last one sold on eBay at $14.99. Any room for this one with the show coming?

Yes Outcast #2 is the 1st Appearance of Sidney He is the Big Bad Guy of the Series. It is a Key Issue Boys and Girls. Posted many moons ago in the G+ Group. Also has a black cover so u know. Also has a 3rd Print Also i like saying Also.

How about Outcast #2 first print? Last one sold on eBay at $14.99. Any room for this one with the show coming?

Yes Outcast #2 is the 1st Appearance of Sidney He is the Big Bad Guy of the Series. It is a Key Issue Boys and Girls. Posted many moons ago in the G+ Group. Also has a black cover so u know. Also has a 3rd Print Also i like saying Also.

1st print Slabs are between 50 and 70, $70 being the most recent ebay sale. Shops around here ordered heavy on them so I have quite a few in the stash box. Unloaded all of my raw #1s already, the amount of slabbed copies right out of the gate had me a bit worried that the market would be flooded

1st print Slabs are between 50 and 70, $70 being the most recent ebay sale. Shops around here ordered heavy on them so I have quite a few in the stash box. Unloaded all of my raw #1s already, the amount of slabbed copies right out of the gate had me a bit worried that the market would be flooded

I only have one #1 first print. The rest are the sketches. I haven't seen as many #2s listed, but noticed they were getting $10+ now.

Closer it gets to June the better Outcast should do...hopefully the show gets a cult following and the comic explodes. I'm holding tight but it's getting harder to wait until June. #2 should be pretty undervalued right now considering the new arc features Sidney and it looks likes he's taking the gloves off.

btw, print run of Outcast 2 was 55k

Edited by krighton