• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I can't wait!!!

Ditto. You know, this kinda break in entertainment really never affected me much until Lost came out. That was really the first time a cliffhanger got me. The time we've been fussing about no new issues and wondering what'll happen next is almost over. Looking forward to it, real bad. Also, sad there's no new OA available for this arc. Wondering what 1st appearance pages will never exist.

Issue 1 9.8's just hit the $700 mark. Time to slab my 9.8 candidate raw copy and a few other key issues.

Woot!!!

What are the 9.6's at, if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by Ecranu

The earliest* Invincible CGC 9.9:

0276148002_1200.jpg

* there are CGC 9.9 and a CGC 10 for #1 limited edition, but you would hope so if one retailer gets to handpick the best from his own unopened cases.

Valiant- I did not know that was you that bought that from me!!!

lol

I'm "diversifying". (:

Wow! A 9.9! Can't believe you sold that, Brad!? Do you have multiples, or something?

Valiant- I did not know that was you that bought that from me!!!

lol

I'm "diversifying". (:

Wow! A 9.9! Can't believe you sold that, Brad!? Do you have multiples, or something?

I have a couple Invincible books...gunning for #1 on the registry baby!

Same here! Perhaps the species bond with Thragg's children, was just too strong.

So...can we expect a Hulk-like Allen with this next upgrade?

Latest issue was great as always.

Is there a list out there of all the Invincible appearances as well as tie-in series (such as Brit & Capes)?

I've gotten spoiled by the Valiantfans website and so I was surprised that I couldn't find a similar site for Invincible.