• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

And just for good measure how about this tight little run? Book for book, I might even like this one better than the Menace run.

commensadvsrun_zpsabeyovcd.jpg

... even though JIM and ST seem to swing the most coin..... the AIT, AIWW, and Men's Adventure books seem to be just chock full of the best Atlas had to offer....... and JIUW :cloud9: ...... don't get me started..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

won this book on ebay most recently. First off, I had ebaybucks that I had to spend. I like the seller Adam (Filter81), and also I enjoy the cooking theme as I can get pretty creative myself in the kitchen.

s-l1600_zpskpncdf8e.jpg

YOU were the other bidder :sumo:

Congratulations it is an outstanding looking book :foryou:

- bounty

won this book on ebay most recently. First off, I had ebaybucks that I had to spend. I like the seller Adam (Filter81), and also I enjoy the cooking theme as I can get pretty creative myself in the kitchen.

s-l1600_zpskpncdf8e.jpg

YOU were the other bidder :sumo:

Congratulations it is an outstanding looking book :foryou:

- bounty

(thumbs u Thanks

This is my second-ever pre-code horror purchase and also my second comic of this age that has now become detached from its cover. Oh well, at least it only cost me a buck to own and it is 63 years old after all.

w8817q.jpg

2air02c.jpg

35n8rcl.jpg

Edited by creaturefan95