• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

I paid $900 for this copy in 2000. I'm not sure exactly how it would grade, but I do know I like it better than almost every CGC 9.2 and 9.4 that I've seen. Great in terms of QP and color saturation!

h181.jpg

Edited by Paul_Maul

I paid $900 for this copy in 2000. I'm not sure exactly how it would grade, but I do know I like it better than almost every CGC 9.2 and 9.4 that I've seen. Great in terms of QP and color saturation!

h181.jpg

Sweet book :applause:

h181.jpg

wow, nice colors

h181.jpg

Incredible book! :insane:

The colors look super bright! (thumbs u

wow. great buy, super nice edges- first impression 9.6 - based on FC don't see it as less than 9.4 - coupls spine ticks but the rest is :insane:

I think he's spot on with his 9.2/9.4 estimate.

Amazing copy, amazing price. (thumbs u

-J.

imo absolutely no less than 9.2 i certainly have never seen a 9.0 this nice. I think I have seen 9.6 copies that aren't as nice but it does have a couple spine ticks counting against it.

Great books, guys!

It doesn't look like I was ever added to the list. I'll go ahead and re-post it.

In! I found this one raw, out in the wild, sitting in a garage for 30 years or so. Had it slabbed, and fell out of my chair when the grade came back...

HhfFjnj.jpg

Edited by Cheesefrog

Great books, guys!

It doesn't look like I was ever added to the list. I'll go ahead and re-post it.

In! I found this one raw, out in the wild, sitting in a garage for 30 years or so. Had it slabbed, and fell out of my chair when the grade came back...

HhfFjnj.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeet :applause: