• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

my april win:lf_zpsrdblrkjn.jpeg

This is probably the best 7.0 on the planet. Saying this is probably not hyperbole.

Thanks Barton! It does not disappoint in hand either. Most of the book is NM. Just some scrapes on the spine keep it from going into orbit.

In fact thanks to everyone for the nice compliments - it is fun to own a book like this

This is probably the best 7.0 on the planet. Saying this is probably not hyperbole.

Thanks Barton! It does not disappoint in hand either. Most of the book is NM. Just some scrapes on the spine keep it from going into orbit.

In fact thanks to everyone for the nice compliments - it is fun to own a book like this

Just saw this... Congrats.. Just wow !

I'm more blow away with the white pages more so than the grade. Incredible book. Congrats.

Thank you fellas. I would love to find a 9.8 of the Cap Marvel 17, but some of those 15 cent Marvels are the toughest in the hobby to find in grade.

This one is pretty tough also. I didn't like the '58' in the top right corner at first, but with as tough as it is to find a decent copy of this book it grew to be not such a big deal.

Superboy%2068%20CGC%207%205%20OW%20W%20A_zpsn3wrirpx.jpg

Nice book ! Possible White Mountain ?

I really don't think so, Bob. I know where it originally came from and the guy bought it over 40 years ago.

Hard to follow a Greggy collection but here goes.....

HOM208.jpg

Ninjak26.jpg

TeenBeam2.jpg

BeatlesNationalLampoon.jpg

WitchingHour4.jpg

WitchingHour5.jpg

Very nice Bob :applause:

I always figured you for a Tiger Beat man though ;)