• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Kraven was in awe !! He knew that even one Kraven punch could never fell this amazing creature..... Sasquatch !! Just look at those feet !!

IMG_20160428_155807421_HDR_zpskrsvsitk.jpg

Edited by Senormac

.....Go to the pub !!!

IMG_20160428_150639335_HDR_zpsgqtsmwir.jpg

He better watch out for the MF'ers :applause:

Edited by Azkaban

Am I the only one a little bit jealous of all the sights and VIP treatment that Kraven is getting?!?!

You're doing an AWESOME job of keeping Kraven entertained, señor Mac.

This is giving me lots of ideas for when he comes to D.C.

-Terry

Am I the only one a little bit jealous of all the sights and VIP treatment that Kraven is getting?!?!

You're doing an AWESOME job of keeping Kraven entertained, señor Mac.

This is giving me lots of ideas for when he comes to D.C.

-Terry

100%Oregon hospitality. (thumbs u

Then Kraven found out what it was. Some dude running for President of the United States was making an appearance. Holding a rally. Giving some speeches.

IMG_20160428_104422698%202_zpsvmfd8vux.jpg

IMG_20160428_104540787_HDR_zpsvsxqhwgb.jpg

"Who gives a rip about him when "I.... Kraven the Hunter am here"!! These people should be flocking to hear ME speak !!

One good thing about Kraven is that he believes in hunting for his own food. He would never allow someone else to do it for him while he sits at home watching soap operas on his 70-inch Ultra HD TV.

Kravens visit here is nearing its end. Today we went over to the Skinners Butte Climbing Columns for a little excersize. Kraven is a pretty good climber

IMG_4838_zpsfkujhmpp.jpg

IMG_4840_zpsv1re1k9o.jpg

IMG_4846_zpsaox2emwy.jpg

IMG_4847_zpsqps8b5dh.jpg

IMG_4848_zpso5y6tnf8.jpg

IMG_4849_zpsgnl2ivo2.jpg

IMG_4850_zpsivpu7kkh.jpg

IMG_4853_zpsmjpdz9o0.jpg

IMG_4854_zpslxokhyuz.jpg

IMG_4855_zpsdm3cyrmp.jpg

Next, Kraven wanted to go over to......well, you try and guess :grin:

IMG_4833_zpsnminfijl.jpg

IMG_4832_zpso9eusl7m.jpg

IMG_4834%20better_zpsauwdcwxk.jpg

IMG_4834_zpssblaekzh.jpg

IMG_4835_zpsnvaml2za.jpg

IMG_4837_zpswqtwhju8.jpg

It's out front of Matthew Knight arena, where the Oregon Ducks play basketball :acclaim:

Edited by Senormac

Next, Kraven and I took a walk on the old Springfield Bridge that crosses the Willamette River at Main Street. On the eastern edge these large pillars mark each side of the road and bridge entrance. That amber colored art deco style thing beside Kraven is a light and there is one inside each column on both sides of the road. Perhaps this was to guide inebriated drivers safely "onto" the bridge and back home to Eugene which was a "dry" city in the early 1900's, even before prohibition.

IMG_4820_zpsgui7ewi4.jpg

IMG_4821_zpsyxagvhlu.jpg

Out in the center of the bridge, Kraven wanted to show me that he could dive better than Tarzan..... but I told him our tour was finished if he jumped. We went to the next place without incident

IMG_4823_zpsgyzzz80f.jpg

IMG_4822_zpsjszcqu6j.jpg

Edited by Senormac

This part of our day will have to wait while I go fire up the BBQ. You all can speculate what you think Kraven is doing until I get back and put up the rest of the pictures lol

IMG_4792_zpseel1vcjd.jpg

This part of our day will have to wait while I go fire up the BBQ. You all can speculate what you think Kraven is doing until I get back and put up the rest of the pictures lol

IMG_4792_zpseel1vcjd.jpg

IMG_4796_zpsfnnqm7v0.jpg

The fact of the matter is.... Kraven was getting hungry. And he wanted something wild. Something gamey ! So he told me to butt out and watch him work. He would secure our lunch.

Edited by Senormac