• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Hey-Hey!

Been a while since I checked in as my creative life got very creative. Came here not expecting to even be able to find the thread and I see it's still got a pulse. That was a welcome surprise!

So, here's some news I can share:

- TPB #2 & #1 are solicited. You can find them in Previews or use the following order codes" #2 - STL009399 and for #1 (still only $9.99!) STK665003

- #12 is definitely on the way to shops and as it closes Season 2, it's extra long. I wrote the outta it. And Mehdi delivered some killer work. It was slow to print because we were slow. Our fault.

- #12 has what might be the final alternate cover for some time. Maybe, no promises, but the alternates and variants have a place and time. And we'll be more select in the future. Even if it comes at hit to our sales numbers. Roc Upchurch closes this Season with a beautiful rendition of Ellen.

- #13-19 are going to have the best covers of the series to date. We're doing staggering cinematic wraparounds and Mehdi is painting them digitally. They are like nothing you've seen yet. Promise. I'll share them here first.

- ADAPTATION. There was movement this week. New movement. Very important parties with potential involvement and progress. That's all I can say. We're FAR from dead I can assure you of that.

- Ellen 2.0 Expect a time-jump of a few months to start Season 3 and things are going to change for our cast all the way around.

- Look for a "silent" issue which will spotlight two major monsters.

- Enormous is going to get 2 foreign language translations!

I'll be posting some sneaks of new stuff soon!

Miss you all and I'll be back around again very soon - thank you for the enduring support.

Edited by enormouscomic

First, This thread is too quiet! so, here I am!

Second, I've seen a couple listings for Enormous books that say there's been a TV announcement. Did I miss something?

and C) Prices for Enormous #1A are very very high. Like around $400 mark. I don't have GPA so I'm going off of Ebay prices, but even MCS has a book up for $380. Just wondering what i'm missing.

And finally, Do you guys have any news on when/if you (Tim) and Mehdi might be doing the convention thing? I'd love to have my Enormous #1,2,3, and 4 signed. Don't know where though.... covers are too pretty...

#Firstworldproblems

Second, I've seen a couple listings for Enormous books that say there's been a TV announcement. Did I miss something?

and C) Prices for Enormous #1A are very very high. Like around $400 mark. I don't have GPA so I'm going off of Ebay prices, but even MCS has a book up for $380. Just wondering what i'm missing.

And finally, Do you guys have any news on when/if you (Tim) and Mehdi might be doing the convention thing? I'd love to have my Enormous #1,2,3, and 4 signed. Don't know where though.... covers are too pretty...

#Firstworldproblems

There was chatter that there was going to be a show some time back, but nothing official from any networks yet, and no recent news.

#Firstworldproblems

There was chatter that there was going to be a show some time back, but nothing official from any networks yet, and no recent news.

The announcement

#Firstworldproblems

The announcement

Good job :applause:

Enormous is a pretty select club, sort of like Mac owners. I remember trying to find Enormous 1 when it first came out and 6 local stores didn't carry it. I think it took several issues for them to start ordering it even after a request. I'm sure that didn't help the comic keep chugging along.

Enormous is a pretty select club, sort of like Mac owners. I remember trying to find Enormous 1 when it first came out and 6 local stores didn't carry it. I think it took several issues for them to start ordering it even after a request. I'm sure that didn't help the comic keep chugging along.

Someone put a few sets of 3 9.8s up on the bay - they're much easier to find now a days.