• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,805 posts in this topic

I would play Golden Tee money games with anyone on the boards...

I'll take that bet, scrub. Bring it. :)

Oh, Chip, he's hustling you. Really. You'll lose.

I picked this up raw at a garage sale (just got it back from CGC). The "savvy" seller knew it was worth a lot so wouldn't let it go for less than $30. Um.... yeah! Take my $30. No negotiating necessary.

P1110069_zpss5cvxm07.jpg

P1110070_zpsoosnez1x.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

I picked this up raw at a garage sale (just got it back from CGC). The "savvy" seller knew it was worth a lot so wouldn't let it go for less than $30. Um.... yeah! Take my $30. No negotiating necessary.

P1110069_zpss5cvxm07.jpg

P1110070_zpsoosnez1x.jpg

Haha well they sure showed you ;)

I would play Golden Tee money games with anyone on the boards...

I'll take that bet, scrub. Bring it. :)

Prepare to get SMOKED. ?

You guys know absolutely nothing about how good I am at Golden Tee...you just assume no one can be better than what you've seen.

That's fine. :)

if you get into the habit of cleaning up your pictures (trimming off the not essential edges for example) prior to uploading them, using an editor and saving them in the correct orientation-- you will not see this problem happening again. As an added bonus, the picture will be larger as far as the thumbnail shows just the item.

though you might miss out of some funny toes or socks that will come up in the outer edges of the frame....