• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Yea, that last one is weird. The other 2 are about the going price. McFarlane did mention a screenplay a few months ago, which seemed to renew interest.

:shrug: I try to sell 4 high grade copies for $7 each and not one bite.

:shrug: I try to sell 4 high grade copies for $7 each and not one bite.

I'll give you $20 for all 4 :baiting:

Looks like the 4 Kids MoCCA variant is increasing lol

First sale 225, second 350.

Dude is selling one right now for 550. Funny thing is that he bought the one for 350 and has it listed before it's even in his hands. Claiming NM or better ???

Book is on fire. (shrug)

Be interesting to see if a Daken rumor/confirmation would affect WO #10 the same way especially considering the multiple versions.

Hard not to imagine the RRP 3rd Claw variant making a similar jump as NYX #3 in price-for-grade, but the affect on the standard cover vs. variant cover pricing would make for compelling debate.

Book is on fire. (shrug)

Be interesting to see if a Daken rumor/confirmation would affect WO #10 the same way especially considering the multiple versions.

Hard not to imagine the RRP 3rd Claw variant making a similar jump as NYX #3 in price-for-grade, but the affect on the standard cover vs. variant cover pricing would make for compelling debate.

NYX had a much smaller print run. 40k vs 97k for W:O 10 which might account for a little bit. Then again, not like scarcity really impacts these things these days.

Book is on fire. (shrug)

Daken would be a sick addition to the films also. I'd have to think 3rd claw would benefit the most also. And value aside - I think X-23 is a really cool character personally and as much as I like the old school X-Force, as much of the 'bad ' team as Fox can get in the films the better off IMHO.

Yeah, a few days ago someone was shocked at the All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant closing at $232 for an 8.0 Copy needing a press.

Well, NM just closed at $307.69, 25 bids. All New Inhumans #5 1:100 Hip Hop Variant

Hardest to find Hip Hop variant may still have some legs.

Edited by UltraMaximus