• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

A few Famous First Edition reprints for reading/ display purposes:

Now if only I can find mylars to fit these giants.

That would be murderers row of holy grails for me. lol

Me too, unfortunately this will be the closest I get :(

Thank you fellas. I would love to find a 9.8 of the Cap Marvel 17, but some of those 15 cent Marvels are the toughest in the hobby to find in grade.

This one is pretty tough also. I didn't like the '58' in the top right corner at first, but with as tough as it is to find a decent copy of this book it grew to be not such a big deal.

Superboy%2068%20CGC%207%205%20OW%20W%20A_zpsn3wrirpx.jpg

Thank you fellas. I would love to find a 9.8 of the Cap Marvel 17, but some of those 15 cent Marvels are the toughest in the hobby to find in grade.

This one is pretty tough also. I didn't like the '58' in the top right corner at first, but with as tough as it is to find a decent copy of this book it grew to be not such a big deal.

Nice book :applause:

Got this in today.

20160428_153335_zpsohhjttjf.jpg

welcome to the boards

Edited by Azkaban

Nice book ! Possible White Mountain ?