• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Can someone update the list please with DennisRodmanofSS nominated by Ultramanking?

Looks like crikets from this guy and another boardie Seanfingh, is putting him up on the 7th.

Think there is sufficient info to put him on the PL now provided by Ultra to warn other folks from dealing with him.

Thanks.

In my sales threads I state that payment is due within 3 days unless we work out a different payment schedule ahead of time. How does that impact my adherence to the standard 30 day rule for a PL nomination?

I think you still have to wait the requisite 30 before you can officially nominate.

Okay. See you guys May 22nd!

There is an exception if he flat out tells you he is not going to pay though.

I've just been straight up ignored. A preferred move of purchase dodgers, second only to, "My nephew accidentally clicked takeit."

In my sales threads I state that payment is due within 3 days unless we work out a different payment schedule ahead of time. How does that impact my adherence to the standard 30 day rule for a PL nomination?

I think you still have to wait the requisite 30 before you can officially nominate.

I've just been straight up ignored. A preferred move of purchase dodgers, second only to, "My nephew accidentally clicked takeit."

your buyer put you on ignore?

I thought your rules trumped the board rules on the PL nomination

I thought so as well, but couldn't remember if that was a rule or something we have allowed as general practice. I tend to think that if it is in your sales thread rules, that should negate waiting the 30 days as long as it was clearly stated.

(Note: JSilver meant "Your rules" as in the seller's, not made up rules by yours truly. Dang you Fingh lol )

I thought your rules trumped the board rules on the PL nomination

I thought so as well, but couldn't remember if that was a rule or something we have allowed as general practice. I tend to think that if it is in your sales thread rules, that should negate waiting the 30 days along as it was clearly stated.

(Note: JSilver meant "Your rules" as in the seller's, not made up rules by yours truly)

Well, that's not nearly as provocative.

your buyer put you on ignore?

To be more specific, I sent an invoice via PM and then, three days later, a friendly follow up. Both PMs were read but there were no replies from the buyer.

Can someone update the list please with DennisRodmanofSS nominated by Ultramanking?

Looks like crikets from this guy and another boardie Seanfingh, is putting him up on the 7th.

Think there is sufficient info to put him on the PL now provided by Ultra to warn other folks from dealing with him.

Thanks.

Just waiting for Ultramanking to confirm. It's been 72 Hours. :popcorn:

Thanks.

Just waiting for Ultramanking to confirm. It's been 72 Hours. :popcorn:

DennisRodmanofss hasn't contacted me and PMs still unread by him as of today and therefore nominate to put him on PL, thks

Is it possible to nominate someone on HOS who simply lacked communication, never sent a tracking # and just decides to refund without any explanation, simply to just not deal with the headache furthermore?

Edited by rip67vdub

Is it possible to nominate someone on PL who simply lacked communication, never sent a tracking # and just decides to refund without any explanation, simply to just not deal with the headache furthermore?

If you mean someone aborting a transaction by issuing a full refund, I would say at first glance no, not possible to nominate, but the devil is always in the details. 2c

Is it possible to nominate someone on PL who simply lacked communication, never sent a tracking # and just decides to refund without any explanation, simply to just not deal with the headache furthermore?

Somebody probably PMed them and explained what a mess it is to deal with you.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8820024#Post8820024

You got your money back, so it's probably best to just let it go and not draw unwanted attention to yourself. 2c

Hope that helps!

Somebody probably PMed them and explained what a mess it is to deal with you.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8820024#Post8820024

You got your money back, so it's probably best to just let it go and not draw unwanted attention to yourself. 2c

Hope that helps!

Sometimes, a refund is the best cure for a headache.