• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Extracted from pms with DennisRodmanofss re: book sold via pm:

500 for the Stallone??

Its a 9.2 right?

I think so, do you need payment right away??

Hi bud

Pls advise if payments will be made these two days so I can prepare packaging Thks

I sure will!

Whats the paypal email? Once I pay, will you be able to mail it out?

should have you paid by tomorrow.

Hi bud, pls advise payment date, Thks

Hi pls send payment as books is ready to go

pls advise payment, thks

Pls update payment status ASAP

I will report to the moderator/board if no further reply from you by end of this week

Any update? I will compaint u after 25 April

Seems fairly cut and dry. You do need to send him that seperate PM telling him he has been nominated to the PL. What was the timeline(date) from when he stated he'll pay you tomorrow and the last PM you sent him requesting a status? Also are the PMs showing as being read by him?

Yes, just sent him a separate pm re: nomination in probation discussion thread

The transaction was firstly discussed since 25 mar 2016 and he answered "I think so, do you need payment right away??" on the 25 Mar 2016.

He then said "should have you paid by tomorrow." on 5 April 2016

He haven't read my pm since 9 April 2016

My deal with him is still undone. It will be ripe for PL on May 7th. Avoid at all costs.

Hello fellas.

If you want to put him on PL that is up to you. On my end, I will simply be reluctant to sell to him in the future.

Thanks.

Hey Peter. Actually putting him on the PL (not the HOS but the PL) is up to you, not us.

You get my vote to have him added. Reading PMs is not a prerequisite to being put on the PL. IMO he dropped the ball on this one. Some may debate that the clock should start ticking on April 5th. Let's see what the board elders have to say.

Thks mate

DennisRodmanofSS jammed anoother boardie up, IIRC.

r it was you who got the business end from this character...it's probably a dozen pages back.

The boardie he jammed up didn't nominate him, although said boardie did not confirm that DennisRodmanofSS actually came through on the deal.

I'm not a board elder but 'd vote in your favor, if you nominate DennisRodmanofSS.

Extracted from pms with DennisRodmanofss re: book sold via pm:

500 for the Stallone??

Its a 9.2 right?

I think so, do you need payment right away??

Hi bud

Pls advise if payments will be made these two days so I can prepare packaging Thks

I sure will!

Whats the paypal email? Once I pay, will you be able to mail it out?

should have you paid by tomorrow.

Hi bud, pls advise payment date, Thks

Hi pls send payment as books is ready to go

pls advise payment, thks

Pls update payment status ASAP

I will report to the moderator/board if no further reply from you by end of this week

Any update? I will compaint u after 25 April

Seems fairly cut and dry. You do need to send him that seperate PM telling him he has been nominated to the PL. What was the timeline(date) from when he stated he'll pay you tomorrow and the last PM you sent him requesting a status? Also are the PMs showing as being read by him?

Yes, just sent him a separate pm re: nomination in probation discussion thread

The transaction was firstly discussed since 25 mar 2016 and he answered "I think so, do you need payment right away??" on the 25 Mar 2016.

He then said "should have you paid by tomorrow." on 5 April 2016

He haven't read my pm since 9 April 2016

My deal with him is still undone. It will be ripe for PL on May 7th. Avoid at all costs.

I vote for him to be sent back to North Korea

In my sales threads I state that payment is due within 3 days unless we work out a different payment schedule ahead of time. How does that impact my adherence to the standard 30 day rule for a PL nomination?

In my sales threads I state that payment is due within 3 days unless we work out a different payment schedule ahead of time. How does that impact my adherence to the standard 30 day rule for a PL nomination?

I think you still have to wait the requisite 30 before you can officially nominate.

I think you still have to wait the requisite 30 before you can officially nominate.

Okay. See you guys May 22nd!

Appointments.jpg

But not to cancel the sale if you desired.

There is an exception if he flat out tells you he is not going to pay though.

There is an exception if he flat out tells you he is not going to pay though.

I thought your rules trumped the board rules on the PL nomination