• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Gotta ask again since nobody answered the first time: Has anyone gotten a shipping notice for their Gwenpool Paris Con exclusives if they ordered through Pulp's store (not ebay)?

I still haven't heard anything...

I 've received my package from pulp's store today, all books are in great condition and the packaging was ok ( bagged and boarded, a lot of bubble wrap around the books, but no packaging paper or air buffers in the package)

So I still haven't heard anything from Pulps comics about my Paris Expo variants... the people that have... did you get them from eBay or their website... I ordered from the website...

So I still haven't heard anything from Pulps comics about my Paris Expo variants... the people that have... did you get them from eBay or their website... I ordered from the website...

I bought it from eBay and they told me they would start shipping last Friday (april 29th), but I still haven't received any notification.

Also... just joining the forum officially!

I bought it from eBay and they told me they would start shipping last Friday (april 29th), but I still haven't received any notification.

Ordered mine from eBay. No books or shipping info yet..... :taptaptap:

WTTB!

I ordered from their website and received a shipping notification email last week.

Ordered from the website and received my order last week.

It seems like Campbell's work outside of Marvel sometimes gets overlooked.

Here is one of my favorites that isn't a Marvel cover

1ee94ceafaafe91ecc1b839dda582ee2.jpg

Don't think anyone here knows his other work..

But will post mine later..

Ordered mine from the website & got shipping notification on Friday. However, it said that I would be receiving a tracking email shortly, which I still haven't received.

EDIT: sent a message this morning & they forwarded me the tracking info. It's in the states but not yet delivered.

Edited by Doktor