• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got a comic room??? Showcase it here!
49 49

10,288 posts in this topic

I'm pretty excited. I'm moving back to Michigan in a week, and with my dogs, I knew it would be hard to find a rental place. So, with the help of my family, I'm trying to get a house. It will be my first.

I have an offer in, and I'm really hoping to get this one.

I can't wait to display some of the things I have accumulated over the years, and I can participate in this thread.

Congrats! Which part of Michigan? There's a few of us from the Mitten on these boards!

I'm pretty excited. I'm moving back to Michigan in a week, and with my dogs, I knew it would be hard to find a rental place. So, with the help of my family, I'm trying to get a house. It will be my first.

I have an offer in, and I'm really hoping to get this one.

I can't wait to display some of the things I have accumulated over the years, and I can participate in this thread.

Congrats! Which part of Michigan? There's a few of us from the Mitten on these boards!

Kalamazoo. I did my B.S. at WMU, then moved away for a few years, then came back. Something about K-zoo keeps drawing me back in! The reality is that my family is the determining factor. They're a couple of hours from there, but it is better than 20+ hours.

Thanks everyone! I'm simultaneously excited and nauseated. Ha ha!

Nice! I especially like the mermaid painting.

Thanks.

This is a Mike Hoffman. I had it done last year. Sent him over the concept and let him run with it. I'm VERY pleased with the results. (thumbs u

That Batman 1 looks really nice congrats on owning a true gem.

Thanks for the compliment but it's a reprint.

\

Still a beautiful room, I was wondering why it was such a beautiful perfect copy. kind of had me in shock for a bit.

Since Star Wars Day has come and gone I decided to take down my framed Star Wars Action Figure Variants and go with a Horror Theme. Sorry for the glare and reflections.

2im16hc.jpg