• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Anyone read the Brian K. Vaughn standalone Walking Dead book called Alien on http://panelsyndicate.com/ ?

Yes, it was cool. Some of us chatted about it a couple pages ago. I wasn't feeling the art, but the story was good. Now we know for sure who won't ever show up in the pages of the main TWD book!

whoops, how'd I miss that! I even did a forum search before I posted. Hard to forum on your phone at work I guess. In regards to Alien, will read it tonight looking forward to it.

Did anyone pick up the magazine addon to previews that had the walking dead comic pages inside....image + was the name.....negan backstory for the first time

I might have to go to find that... The current previews guessing

Did anyone pick up the magazine addon to previews that had the walking dead comic pages inside....image + was the name.....negan backstory for the first time

came out today...it's free if you buy the previews or 1.99 by itself.

came out today...it's free if you buy the previews or 1.99 by itself.

Just picked it up! It's cool but such a tease. So short. To be continued.... You get to see Lucille naked though. So silky smooth.

btw, he's not a ping pong coach..i saw a couple websites saying he was coaching ping pong....he was just playing ping pong with the kids and he's also a coach at school.

Edited by krighton

Alien was pretty cool. I enjoyed it. Want to see what happens to Claudia now. Anyone know if there will be a continuation of the story or is it just one and done? Cool twist with the other character reveal. Didnt see that coming.

I can't wait until this Wednesday! What is Negan going to do next? I will probably read the digital copy during my lunch break Wednesday at work and pick up the real thing from an LCS on my way home. I'd love to hear some predictions if anyone would care to share.

Negan (Saviors) and the Whisperers may have crossed paths before... Negan is Lydia's dad!! :o

I can't wait until this Wednesday! What is Negan going to do next? I will probably read the digital copy during my lunch break Wednesday at work and pick up the real thing from an LCS on my way home. I'd love to hear some predictions if anyone would care to share.

Negan (Saviors) and the Whisperers may have crossed paths before... Negan is Lydia's dad!! :o

Not unless Negan and Alpha had some sort of relationship going on before the zombie apocalypse even began.

Lydia would have to have been somewhere around 5-10 when it started.