• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CHEW, from Image Comics
1 1

6,765 posts in this topic

I received my blind box mini vinyl Chogs set today. The "mystery" Chog is pretty cool, but I think my favorite is the gold one.

Oh, and did anyone here buy some individual ones and hit the jackpot with one of the "TEN WHITE PAINT-YOUR-OWN CHOGS PAINTED BY JOHN LAYMAN, ROB GUILLORY, BEN TEMPLESMITH, C.P. WILSON III and ISRAEL SKELTON"??

Post pics if you did... :baiting:

I received my blind box mini vinyl Chogs set today. The "mystery" Chog is pretty cool, but I think my favorite is the gold one.

Oh, and did anyone here buy some individual ones and hit the jackpot with one of the "TEN WHITE PAINT-YOUR-OWN CHOGS PAINTED BY JOHN LAYMAN, ROB GUILLORY, BEN TEMPLESMITH, C.P. WILSON III and ISRAEL SKELTON"??

what was the mystery one?

Black with a skull and crossbones on it.

Mini%20Chogs_zpskzngpsuu.jpg

Does anyone have any news regarding the cartoon/ movie? Is this still in oroduction?

Reason I ask is that I have a couple of 9.8 #1's and original art I've been holding onto, but due to lack of funds I might be selling. Should I hold off for the time being?

The past January at Wizard World NOLA John Layman said the cartoon was moving along very nicely and they had just wrapped up another session of voiceovers. I believe the plan is to have it released after the series comes to an end.

I did plead with John to not let it ever completely end. He got a kick out of that but he did say he plans to take a break for a few years from monthly series. Jeff may have some more up to date info though from either John or Rob though.

Mini%20Chogs_zpskzngpsuu.jpg

why are people not selling these on ebay. i dont wanna buy blind boxes