• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze-Age Spideys
12 12

1,663 posts in this topic

Found this one the other day. Tail end of Bronze, but was told pretty tough to find. I put in the PGM book thread because of odd stuff on back cover. What can you guys tell me about it. I only know the basics on this book.

Its an Acme/Dingo promotional book that is tougher to find and sells well. In fact when I picked it up I had to look at it a few times because I had never seen this copy out of all the 80s Spidey promo books. I couldnt really find an appropriate thread for this so I put it here.

asmacme.jpg

Edited by Fastballspecial

Found this one the other day. Tail end of Bronze, but was told pretty tough to find. I put in the PGM book thread because of odd stuff on back cover. What can you guys tell me about it. I only know the basics on this book.

Its an Acme/Dingo promotional book that is tougher to find and sells well. In fact when I picked it up I had to look at it a few times because I had never seen this copy out of all the 80s Spidey promo books. I couldnt really find an appropriate thread for this so I put it here.

asmacme.jpg

:takeit:

No love for ASM?

Anyways, been working on the early Whitman/direct and I am finding this a tough task. The Whitmans in high grade are tougher than the 35 cent books it seems.

did a group shot my progress so far

sObzMW7.jpg[/img]

s-l1600.jpg

(too big, so spoiler'd)

Bought this in a lot of "all Punisher appearances" from ASM #129 to about the end of the first regular series. One long box. I think Paid $300 for the box...this was probably 2003-2004 or thereabouts.

I don't remember what the #129 sold for, but when I saw this book, I knew it was special.

One of my favorite books. Was always easier for me to find for a fair relative price than #129, which was always overpriced.