• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone use comics.gocollect.com ?

21 posts in this topic

and how close their values are.

They don't estimate comic values from what I know. They simply record completed sales values, just like GP Analysis does.

Is there really any need to pay this when everyone is capable to look up eBay sold values for themselves?

I don't use these services because like you said you can search for free sales on eBay but seeing a chart of historical sales could be a nice touch. Trends are really impossible to determine just looking at the past couple months on the bay.

Is there really any need to pay this when everyone is capable to look up eBay sold values for themselves?

Yes because ebay only has search ability back to 90 days and unless you are looking at a book that trades often over that period you may not get an accurate picture of what the book historically sold for.

GPA does help, although I'm curious if this one does what GPA does at half the cost?

GoCollect collects sales data that includes CGC as well as other grading companies. GPA strictly collects CGC data.

you can also use gocollect for free, but you can only look up the sales data of 5 comics books per month

and it's true, just ebay sales data over a 24 month period

Howdy all - jut saw this thread and figured I'd jump in with some extra info:

1) At present we only collect eBay data

2) We have several years of eBay data, but show only the past 24 months by default. You can check the "All time" box on an individual comic's page to get at historic sales.

3) We now have a license to display CGC census data and are slowly integrating it into the site. You can find it under the appropriate tab on the individual comic pages.

4) As a free member you can unlock 5 comics' data per month.

5) We recently launched tool that's free for everyone to use that has been getting a lot of use which shows the most active comics in the marketplace: http://comics.gocollect.com/most-active

6) Here's a free one month coupon you can use to get full access: CGCBOARDS

Anyone can feel free to get in touch with me directly at any time: jeff@gocollect.com

Thanks for listening!

you can also use gocollect for free, but you can only look up the sales data of 5 comics books per month

2) We have several years of eBay data, but show only the past 24 months by default. You can check the "All time" box on an individual comic's page to get at historic sales.

3) We now have a license to display CGC census data and are slowly integrating it into the site. You can find it under the appropriate tab on the individual comic pages.

5) We recently launched tool that's free for everyone to use that has been getting a lot of use which shows the most active comics in the marketplace: http://comics.gocollect.com/most-active

Anyone can feel free to get in touch with me directly at any time: jeff@gocollect.com

Thanks for listening!

Thanks for the details and offer Jeff!

Thanks for listening!

:applause:

Thanks for listening!

(thumbs u