• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eddy Barrows artwork is now available FOR SALE

12 posts in this topic

I am selling artwork with my friend, Eddy Barrows (DC artist on Nightwing, JLA, E2, Superman, Teen Titans, Martian Manhunter and more). I have been posting his original pages up at caf and they can be found here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=109737

More to come as he ships additional art from Brazil to me. Take a look, since I've marked the pieces very reasonably.

Fred

Have begun a very lengthy process of adding more art to Eddy's CAF page. He sent me back from C2E2 with tons. DC finally announced that he will be taking over artwork on Detective Comics as of June, so that is getting around. I have original art from the first 2 Detective issues, but can't sell them until they are published.

Just a quick head's up. We've updated Eddy's original art sales page with nearly 100 pages from Nightwing, Teen Titans, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Earth 2, Constantine and more and have multiple splashes and covers available for purchase! We will be posting more, but to whet your appetites until then.... take a look!

Eddy's Detective Comics covers are coming.....

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=109737

Eddy continues to work on his first Detective Comics storyline and the scans I've seen are stunning. We are 2 months out from publication and the cover art will be available at Motor City Comics Con in 3 weeks. Interior pages will likely be in hand and posted within the next few months as well.

Another easy transaction with Fred for some AMAZING Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira Detective Comics art. It's mind blowing how much ink Eber puts down on the page and the wash work is just stunning. And the piece I got was on the back of a comic art board. It was full bleed with no unsightly blue line crop marks. So it presents really well. Can't recommend them enough. Thanks!