• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,421 posts in this topic

Cool book Norrin larger than the average goldenage and one I just got for all the Grandpa's out there!

Scan0080_zpsn0ka7a30.jpg

Edited by comicjack

Just received this one. I know, it's a very rough one, but such a very cool book with great art. better in hand than it looks here :)

Flash%2020_zps6rsxen21.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

Today, the postman rang three times. :banana:

Two very tough books and one nearly impossible one. Two of them are thanks to a fun trade with my man, Jeremy (thumbs u

43A5A3E0-BF97-468D-B847-C13169FFD746_zps94jy7vg6.jpg

70E8F000-D3AA-4A08-8014-E00DF50E6CDE_zpsuohkravp.jpg

1453F38A-32B8-4E0C-B717-9E34788A6E5E_zpsnxzqduru.jpg

Now that's quite a way to start the week!

Three killer books but I would have to go Phantom Lady by a nose. I think I like it slightly better than #17. Great pick ups, you must have given up something good in that trade...

Just received this one. I know, it's a very rough one, but such a very cool book with great art. better in hand than it looks here :)

Cool book Greg. One you rarely see. I don't know why people feel they have apologize for the grade. All GA books are a thing of beauty to many of us!

Fantastic! :applause:

One more showed up today. One of my all time favorite covers.

0F2A3D09-6BCA-4B8C-A4EB-3B4CD8CC7D8B_zpsxopomyq3.jpg

Cool book Greg.

I almost always prefer Hawkman covers, but this Flash #20 cover (with its purple hooded menace) is very cool indeed.

Three killer books but I would have to go Phantom Lady by a nose. I think I like it slightly better than #17. Great pick ups, you must have given up something good in that trade...

I would also go with Phantom Lady, but her nose isn't the deciding factor.

:devil:

Her hair is very nice. hm

Her hair is very nice. hm

:cloud9:

Today, the postman rang three times. :banana:

Two very tough books and one nearly impossible one. Two of them are thanks to a fun trade with my man, Jeremy (thumbs u

43A5A3E0-BF97-468D-B847-C13169FFD746_zps94jy7vg6.jpg

70E8F000-D3AA-4A08-8014-E00DF50E6CDE_zpsuohkravp.jpg

I let go of a killer Wonder 14, gorgeous Jungle 45 and a few mid grade Planets. I started the week with 4 personal unachieved "grails". As of later this week it will be down to two.

If anybody can help me with a Rangers 14 and a Planet 33 all will be right in the world. :cloud9: