• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hillbilly by Eric Powell on Albatross Funnybooks!

123 posts in this topic

Here is a image of the SDCC exclusive Hillbilly #1 sketch cover. As reported by Eric on his site and Twitter it will be $5 and limited to 500 copies.

r2kemp.jpg

I am trying to get one of these, really hoping to see some here on the boards.

Here is a image of the SDCC exclusive Hillbilly #1 sketch cover. As reported by Eric on his site and Twitter it will be $5 and limited to 500 copies.

r2kemp.jpg

Here you go...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9457070&gonew=1#UNREAD

r2kemp.jpg

Here you go...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9457070&gonew=1#UNREAD

Rich Henn will most likely also have these available. (thumbs u

r2kemp.jpg

Here you go...

The book costs $5.

Slackjaw wants you to buy at least 4 @ $35 a piece.

HAHAHAHAHA.....no thanks.

r2kemp.jpg

Here you go...

The book costs $5.

If you don't like someone's prices or guidelines of making a purchase then move along. In no way is it appropriate to publicly bash another board members sale in such a way.

You are consistently a *spoon* and in no way make any effort to be part of the community of this forum. Go take your negative BS to some other site.

The book costs $5.

i love people who think that going to a con is free and everything should be sold at cost... :troll:

The book costs $5.

i love people who think that going to a con is free and everything should be sold at cost... :troll:

I have no issue with the price, just the quantity. I have been contacted though and will probably pick them up from Slackjaw.

I need to get some copies of issue 2

Send me a PM tomorrow afternoon Doug. I'll see if/how many my LCS can spare. Typically they don't order heavy on independents like these but they did order quite a few of issue #1, most likely due to it being a Powell book.

The book costs $5.

Well some people just like to help other collectors.