• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transformers V: The Last Knight (2017)
1 1

102 posts in this topic

Michael Bay has tweeted a pic of himself at Stonehenge using this historical site as a possible location.

Is Stonehenge another space bridge?

Is Unicron coming?

Id like transforming dinobots with personalities and not the robotic pets that they through on the screen last time.

He is not too worried about your money or mine, unfortunately, as he could just regurgitate what he has done to date in a remix and still make a few hundred million with this franchise. lol

Seriously, though, I hope you are right with Unicron. That would be an awesome movie. (thumbs u

Edited by kimik

Unicron or we burn Bay at the stake....after that last -fest, if he wants to even think about earning my money, he will put Unicron in this!!!

:sumo:

Orson Welles' second to last role.

You know what I did this morning? I played the voice of a toy. Some terrible robot toys from Japan that changed from one thing to another. The Japanese have funded a full-length animated cartoon about the doings of these toys, which is all bad outer-space stuff. I play a planet. I menace somebody called Something-or-other. Then I'm destroyed. My plan to destroy Whoever-it-is is thwarted and I tear myself apart on the screen.

- "Orson Wells: A Biography" page 522

I really enjoyed the first Bay Transformers. I still think it's a great popcorn flick.

The second one lost some of the luster, but it wasn't terrible. Not great, but not terrible.

I saw the third one when it showed up at the cheap theaters. I found myself bored and disengaged. And it was a LOOOOONG movie.

The 4th one we rented from Redbox when visitors wanted to see it. It seemed uninspired and boring.

I'll likely give the 5th one a pass altogether.

I really enjoyed the first Bay Transformers. I still think it's a great popcorn flick.

The second one lost some of the luster, but it wasn't terrible. Not great, but not terrible.

I saw the third one when it showed up at the cheap theaters. I found myself bored and disengaged. And it was a LOOOOONG movie.

The 4th one we rented from Redbox when visitors wanted to see it. It seemed uninspired and boring.

I agree. the first one was the best, and it all went downhill from there.

I've only ever seen the first one. I think I've seen bits of the second and third. If Unicron would be in a movie, I'd watch it, if only for him. They need to give him a bad voice though. Welles did an awesome job even though he only had like a dozen lines

I agree. the first one was the best, and it all went downhill from there.

I have the same thoughts on the franchise as well.

It's nothing to do with having the ability to watch a robot movie either.

It went from something with a heart (a boy with his first car can get the girl and save the world) to outright product placements and a mentality only needing noisy 2nd unit shots to move the story.

I want to see the war on Cybertron. Have Unicron threaten to destroy Cybertron and the Autobots have to find a way off Earth to get there.

This. Shock wave. Nuff said. Or has shock wave been introduced already?

I want to see the war on Cybertron. Have Unicron threaten to destroy Cybertron and the Autobots have to find a way off Earth to get there.

This. Shock wave. Nuff said. Or has shock wave been introduced already?

Shockwave was one of the main baddies that attacked Chicago for 90 minutes straight in Dark of the Moon (the third one).

Optimus Prime vs. Shockwave from the movie.

I don't care how bad the films are, I can watch them all just for this fantabulous robot on robot CGI. :cloud9:

I agree, when I seem them randomly while flipping channels, i'll stay on for a few battle scenes.

I don't know a lot about transformers, so I've read this whole thread so far with everyone talking about "UNICORN".