• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,813 posts in this topic

Anyone notice how well the moon n

knight #1 1:25 is doing?

Actually who cares about sales? The book is really great. I can't explain how awesome it is.

Eh, don't care for the cover art. But to each his own.

Anyone notice how well the moon n

knight #1 1:25 is doing?

Actually who cares about sales? The book is really great. I can't explain how awesome it is.

I couldn't find a copy at the LCS, no one ordered enough copies....great read though

Justice League 40 continues to climb

Sold

especially the Garner, still no love for the MM

Dont remind me i had 20 of these and sold them for 10 each

its always better to pull out too early instead of too late.

Sold

its always better to pull out too early instead of too late.

There is an inappropriate joke here...... :devil:

Sold

I picked up a few of the Garners and held onto them as I thought the story was great and I did not want to make the same mistake I had with the Hughes Harley #1s. I had 8 copies and sold all but the one I (thankfully) misplaced in the wrong box way too early for $40 - $60.

Thanks, Awelander.....I have a CGC 9.4 slab of that Hughes Miracleman variant.

I will be putting it up on eBay today.

Congrats :applause:

Thanks.

I tried juicing it with a $175+ shipping 7 day BIN...it had 5 watchers......12 hours later .. then knocked it down to $149.95 and got offered $100, he countered with $115...meh....I countered with $135.He passed so I canceled the offer and the listing.

Relisted it at $124.95 and it sold immediately.Probably would have (and should have) just let it sit at $149.95 BIN but whatevs.

It would have sat in my boxes for another few months if you hadn't brought this to my attention ....I already had it for about half a year, or more, got it in a trade as a throw in,,,,with a Eternals 1 CGC 9.0 (cracked slab), DD 168 CBCS 6.5, Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.2....all 4 slabs..and a Captain America # 333 CGC 9.4 (cracked case, I gave it away to a kid I know as a freebie in a trade)....all those 5 slabs..AAAAND the kid threw them into a trade for $75 worth in credit, at my table :o

Cheers again for the heads up....and if you are going to to any of the shows that I will be set up, please stop by my booth and I shall present you with an *ICE COLD PINT OF GUINNESS DRAUGHT* , from my mini-cooler, behind my table.

:foryou:

It's always nice to put a face to a name:)

Next show I have around your way is Eternal Con (paid the extra dough for a Premiere Placement table...learned my lesson last year..ugh) than Terrific Con, way out in effing CT in the summer.......

Buuuuut, you should check out the South Jersey Con in May 1st......it's a packed room......a small show with tons of competitively priced dealers...I can get you through the door at 9:15AM .........45 minutes before the show opens to the public;)

http://frankensteincomics.com/

It is a smaller show but it averages about a 1,000 attendees.

There are no VIP passes, doors open at 10AM.

Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you mine, just give me a call when you pull up.

Just pay the $3 admission fee to the promoter, I've known him for 20+ years.I'll let you in thru the back door and introduce you to the promoter briefly, you may then hand him his lousy three bucks...I don't need Bill getting ticked at me, hah....and proceed to pick away;)

Thanks.

I tried juicing it with a $175+ shipping 7 day BIN...it had 5 watchers......12 hours later .. then knocked it down to $149.95 and got offered $100, he countered with $115...meh....I countered with $135.He passed so I canceled the offer and the listing.

Relisted it at $124.95 and it sold immediately.Probably would have (and should have) just let it sit at $149.95 BIN but whatevs.

It would have sat in my boxes for another few months if you hadn't brought this to my attention ....I already had it for about half a year, or more, got it in a trade as a throw in,,,,with a Eternals 1 CGC 9.0 (cracked slab), DD 168 CBCS 6.5, Ms Marvel 1 CGC 9.2....all 4 slabs..and a Captain America # 333 CGC 9.4 (cracked case, I gave it away to a kid I know as a freebie in a trade)....all those 5 slabs..AAAAND the kid threw them into a trade for $75 worth in credit, at my table :o

Cheers again for the heads up....and if you are going to to any of the shows that I will be set up, please stop by my booth and I shall present you with an *ICE COLD PINT OF GUINNESS DRAUGHT* , from my mini-cooler, behind my table.

Next show I have around your way is Eternal Con (paid the extra dough for a Premiere Placement table...learned my lesson last year..ugh) than Terrific Con, way out in effing CT in the summer.......

Buuuuut, you should check out the South Jersey Con in May 1st......it's a packed room......a small show with tons of competitively priced dealers...I can get you through the door at 9:15AM .........45 minutes before the show opens to the public;)

Send me a PM with your number and I'll text you mine, just give me a call when you pull up.

Just pay the $3 admission fee to the promoter, I've known him for 20+ years.I'll let you in thru the back door and introduce you to the promoter briefly, you may then hand him his lousy three bucks...I don't need Bill getting ticked at me, hah....and proceed to pick away;)

There's the CAK we all know! Even a wonderful back door reference.

Thanks.

There's the CAK we all know! Even a wonderful back door reference.

I'm all about back door references, fella.

I'll give your rear a playful little slap at a show, just dare me, handsome.....you know that you secretly yearn to feel the stern smack of my manly hands upon your body :baiting:

:jokealert:

Jokes rife with latent homosexual undertones aside....

Seriously, The dude hooked me up, with a tip...and he posts a lot of good tips on this board....just trying to help a brotha out, in return.

You know that the best deals are scooped up BEFORE a show opens to the public, right? ;)

You know that the best deals are scooped up BEFORE a show opens to the public, right? ;)

+100!

Got in early for the Thursday ECCC, 1 hour and $175 bucks later and it was variant haul heaven. Best "50% off variant" boxes I have ever seen, and a batman 635 for $3 iced the cake.

9AF95C6A-48B9-4783-A8CD-E22B765A187D_zps3yn6ftzs.jpg

638E0923-C62B-4DF9-86C5-4AEEF05E47A9_zps6kkdkk5z.jpg

75A4641F-9426-4C61-8183-B7B3C7B976B3_zps4t2uq3mu.jpg

16EEA7F7-5C5A-4948-84F3-6059DD9BE27E_zpsr4bb7iaj.jpg

5C521678-9801-4C72-8C9B-6D66CED2E3BF_zpsvzqgm61o.jpg

B3B208CD-083D-47B1-8159-2932ED5051A0_zpsr34wdxvt.jpg

Cheers!

+100!

Got in early for the Thursday ECCC, 1 hour and $175 bucks later and it was variant haul heaven. Best "50% off variant" boxes I have ever seen, and a batman 635 for $3 iced the cake.

9AF95C6A-48B9-4783-A8CD-E22B765A187D_zps3yn6ftzs.jpg

638E0923-C62B-4DF9-86C5-4AEEF05E47A9_zps6kkdkk5z.jpg

75A4641F-9426-4C61-8183-B7B3C7B976B3_zps4t2uq3mu.jpg

16EEA7F7-5C5A-4948-84F3-6059DD9BE27E_zpsr4bb7iaj.jpg

5C521678-9801-4C72-8C9B-6D66CED2E3BF_zpsvzqgm61o.jpg

B3B208CD-083D-47B1-8159-2932ED5051A0_zpsr34wdxvt.jpg

Cheers!

hm An extra Savage Wolverine....