• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Emerald City Comic Con, March 2-5, 2017, Seattle, Washington
2 2

171 posts in this topic

Yes, full pass already sold out, though I bought mine within a few minutes of the open. They are saying these tickets are non-transferable though they don't ask for any names for the tickets. Anyway, all four individual days are still available at this point, though that will cost $150 as opposed to the 4-day pass which was $110. Expect Saturday to be sold out soon, so if anyone still wants to go all four days you better be on it quick!

Wow! So they sold out of 4-day passes in 15 minutes :o

My guess is that they had a very limited amount of them available. Full passes were $110, but they know every day will sell out, and buying them individually adds up to $150, so no need for them to sell that many full passes.

I'm looking to attend again this year but trying to secure a four day pass or a Saturday pass to go with the Friday and Sunday looks hopeless with their dumb nontransferable policy (3 years ago I scored one from StubHub). Any ideas?

They say non transferable but I'm not sure how that is going to be done. They are mailing out tickets starting in late January. No names will be on the tickets as names are not requested when purchasing. So there was never any name attached to a ticket in the first place! I've seen some sold on Ebay already and I imagine as the event gets closer more will start popping up.

They say non transferable but I'm not sure how that is going to be done. They are mailing out tickets starting in late January. No names will be on the tickets as names are not requested when purchasing. So there was never any name attached to a ticket in the first place! I've seen some sold on Ebay already and I imagine as the event gets closer more will start popping up.

I just purchased a plane ticket, hotel and friday/sunday tickets. Im hoping to do the same with stub hub for saturday ticket. It does say they will be checking photo id though. So, I don't know. Maybe someone who has been before can confirm? At least past experience.

I just purchased a plane ticket, hotel and friday/sunday tickets. Im hoping to do the same with stub hub for saturday ticket. It does say they will be checking photo id though. So, I don't know. Maybe someone who has been before can confirm? At least past experience.

They've never checked for ID when you wear a badge/pass, just that you are wearing the pass. There's just literally far too many people to check for that, it'd make the TSA lines look good. Once you have a pass, you're in. Bring a lanyard as that's how they expect you to wear them.

Jerome