• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead Season Six finale - Predictions?

193 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this is being discussed elsewhere - just wanted to have a specific exchange around TWD finale coming this Sunday.

I haven't read the comics (yet) but am pretty pumped at the slow-burn teasing they've done for Jeffrey Dean Morgan's intro as Negan, and at last he will arrive, Lucille in tow. I'm buying into the chatter that they'll veer once more from the storyline in the books and have someone other than Glenn meet a vicious demise. I suspect they'll want a real gut-punch effect so will bid adieu to Daryl or Carol, and am thinking that Maggie may be in trouble separately in her own right... The theory of her carrying a dead fetus that starts eating her from the inside is absolutely grisly,but if that's the case, man... :sick:

Any predictions?

I think Glenn is a gonner. It would seem that they feel the audience won't be expecting Glenn because of the comic then BAM they go ahead and kill him. I thought Daryl but after last week the gun shot would make him safe since they won't kill a major character like him off-screen. Maybe Carol or Morgan as well. Maybe not by Negan but earlier in episode. Either way they better show us who gets Lucille and not this cliffhanger BS I keep hearing about!

I have serious doubts about Maggie. She plays way too prominent role in the story going forward. I can't see them just cutting that much material from canon. Also, Glenn's death would make Maggie's apocalypse complete. She will have lost everyone close to her pre-infection then lost someone who she became close to post zombie outbreak. I stumbled across an audio leak this morning that supposedly is from final scene with Negan. I closed it out right away...I don't want to know until Sunday night!

After hearing that video, sounds pretty much word for word of issue #100.

Should be pretty straight forward and can't see the show going off the path.

Anyone know about these original actor's contracts and whether they are

in negotiation for more money. More money means kill off when the show is

bigger than any one actor on it.

I love the way they are teasing Negan in the ads by just showing Lucille and just having him speak a few words.

My prediction.............nobody bites it in the finale. Negan lines them up, starts the selection process, and it ends when he picks "it".

I love the way they are teasing Negan in the ads by just showing Lucille and just having him speak a few words.

My prediction.............nobody bites it in the finale. Negan lines them up, starts the selection process, and it ends when he picks "it".

I would be okay with that.

The ending is just the end of Lucille pointing at the victim who we don't see who it is till next season.

The ending is just the end of Lucille pointing at the victim who we don't see who it is till next season.

Exactly. Leave the fans wanting more. That should keep interest high over the summer.

Exactly. Leave the fans wanting more. That should keep interest high over the summer.

Nonsense! They'll want to shock and paralyze the audience for the summer before the fade out to get folks talking. Something very bad is gonna happen to a cast member.

My money's on Lauren Cohan. I think she's ready to move on. She just opened a movie no one saw, I think? Anybody check her imdb page lately? hm

Yup, exactly what will happen. Might as well save this thread for next year. :tonofbricks:

Two possible scenarios. 1) cliff hanger. All lined up and we don't see who Negan starts beating 2) 2-3 main players get killed off

That's what I think happens. Reads months ago that Negan may go down as the biggest villain in tv history. Doubt that but could make an impact.

Glenn, maybe we see it, maybe it's a cliffhanger till next season, but Glenn for sure.

The whole last episode was about saying goodbye to him.

The touching scene of him and Maggie together in the shower, the scenes of him talking and reflecting on how things are different now than he'd thought they would be, and the scene of him driving away from Alexandria to find Daryl with Maggie standing in the gate watching him drive away like she would never see him again.

Glenn for sure IMO

Maggie may be in trouble separately in her own right... The theory of her carrying a dead fetus that starts eating her from the inside is absolutely grisly,but if that's the case, man... :sick:

Babies don't get teeth until they're over six months old, and early fetuses don't have enough strength to damage much of anything. The movement of a zombie fetus wouldn't look much different from the random squirming of a regular living fetus. Zombie fetus and regular fetus also share a lack of concern for the host mom or any understanding that they're even inside of another being. It's an interesting concept, but as soon as I gave it more than a few minutes' thought I realized that a fetus zombie is about the same as a living fetus and I couldn't figure out how a zombie fetus would be a threat. hm

Maggie may be in trouble separately in her own right... The theory of her carrying a dead fetus that starts eating her from the inside is absolutely grisly,but if that's the case, man... :sick:

Babies don't get teeth until they're over six months old, and early fetuses don't have enough strength to damage much of anything. The movement of a zombie fetus wouldn't look much different from the random squirming of a regular living fetus. Zombie fetus and regular fetus also share a lack of concern for the host mom or any understanding that they're even inside of another being. It's an interesting concept, but as soon as I gave it more than a few minutes' thought I realized that a fetus zombie is about the same as a living fetus and I couldn't figure out how a zombie fetus would be a threat. hm

Zombie baby & mom share blood. In the past we've seen scratches, cuts, etc turn into bad news. I guess it's possible, but not sure how they'd do it.

Good Lord I am the man! lol

Good Lord I am the man! lol

I have not watched it yet, but it sounds like it plays out exactly as expected. lol