• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

According to the the CBR-comic book resources, there review of Superman v Batman says it terrible. Only wonder woman put some life into it...its big mess.......that is what happens when you try to do too much..what effect on GA prices...demand?

Books that have shot up because of movies/speculation were always bound to come back down to earth eventually. I doubt this movie will have much of an immediate impact. I'm not sure how long it will be before the superhero movie genre runs its course.

A bad Supe vs. Bat movie won't slow down any big Supe/Bat GA keys. Those books stand alone with or without a movie. AS8 seems to have be benefiting from WW being in the movie. Female superhero popularity is at an all time high.

That's sad to read. I have high hopes for the movie. DC movies suck. Every single one of them. They just don't have it in them to do movies right. I read a pirated -script of the 1989 Keaton Batman movie a year before it hit the theaters and was appalled. It sucked on paper and it sucked on screen.

I really hope the Batman v Superman movie is better than the reviews. My hope is it's being reviewed by people who are looking for camp or cliche and aren't finding it.

DC movies don't suck. It's Zack Snyder-directed movies that suck. I was shocked WB signed up Snyder to direct BvS after MoS.

I really hope these early reviews are wrong.

Anyway, Spidey and Cap and Black Panther will save the day.

New York Newsday:

"Overlong, underdeveloped and almost entirely humorless, “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice” may please die-hard fans by pitting two DC icons against each other. Everyone else may want to wait for the next Marvel movie." :pullhair:

Edited by zosocane

The movie will do fine after all it is Batman and Superman :banana:
+1. If Iron Man 3 could make that amount of cash and it being one of the all time worst Super hero films ever IMHO, BvS featuring the two kings of the super hero world on the big screen together for the first time ever should be critic proof.

I add this to the discussion, ...I liked the longer directors cut of watchmen much better than movie verson, I understand there is a R-rated 30 min longer version of batman vs superman that is coming out on Blu-ray...so maybe that will be better than this "barker"

Edited by Mmehdy

The movie is terrible. Start dumping your Tec 27s now. Batman will be worthless after this movie. My apartment will act as the landfill for all those worthless books. Send them over quick folks!

According to the the CBR-comic book resources, there review of Superman v Batman says it terrible. Only wonder woman put some life into it...its big mess.......that is what happens when you try to do too much..what effect on GA prices...demand?

.... did you watch this movie yet ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u